There are 187 users in the forums

World cup qualifiers

Originally posted by ninerempire25:
Originally posted by Conejo:
Originally posted by Esco:
2-1 b***hes!!!

that was great hustle putting his body in-there like that

That was a gutsy header by Bocanegra.

The U.S played like garbage in the 1st half & came out a different team in the 2nd half.

Good to see El Salvador beat Mexico. Man if ES could make the WC that would be crazy.

I hope ES makes it, even though they'll probably lose
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by ninerempire25:
Originally posted by Conejo:
Originally posted by Esco:
2-1 b***hes!!!

that was great hustle putting his body in-there like that

That was a gutsy header by Bocanegra.

The U.S played like garbage in the 1st half & came out a different team in the 2nd half.

Good to see El Salvador beat Mexico. Man if ES could make the WC that would be crazy.

I hope ES makes it, even though they'll probably lose

They have a real shot at that #4 spot and the play-in games vs the #5 from SouthAmerica. And If Mexico doesn't get their act together, E.S. could snatch that #3 spot. Lotta games left though, 6 more games, alot can change

On semi-related news, I found out today that ESPNDeportes will also be carrying Venezuela's game this round

Battle for 5th place:

5th. Uruguay - 17 pts (next, @ Venezuela)
6th. Ecuador - 17 pts (next, VS Argentina)
7th. Venezuela - 16 pts (next, VS Uruguay)
8th. Colombia - 14 pts (next, VS Peru)

So if we win tomorrow and Ecuador ties or losses (tough game for them), we'll have sole possession of 5th place (Venezuela has NEVER made the WC, never coming even close! Before finishing 8th (out of 10) in the 2006 qualifiers, they had finished last place every time, promptly earning the name: Cinderella).

Gut-feeling still tells me we'll fall short, but it's definitely not out of reach

[ Edited by Conejo on Jun 9, 2009 at 12:20:55 ]
Today, Mexico vs T&T
Go El Salvador
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
Go El Salvador

Go El Salvador

are you guys salvadorian?

what about puerto rico?
Mexico winning 1-0 and making it look easy so far but Trinidad doesn't look like they are even present at the game.
  • JR80
  • Veteran
Maradona is a terrible coach...he's ruining Argentina...not that I really care, but my Argentine roommate will definitely be depressed for a while.
Originally posted by teeohh:
Go El Salvador

are you guys salvadorian?

what about puerto rico?

I was born in El Salvador and lived there during HS.

Honduras up 1-0
Some little guy scored a gol for T&T, bad error by mexico Tie game at the half 1-1

Originally posted by Hollywood49er:
Some little guy scored a gol for T&T, bad error by mexico Tie game at the half 1-1

Guardado f**ked up bad. Perez didnt even try to block it though, he should not be starting, he is 8 years past his damn prime. Ochoa should be starting by now.

that was a cool goal
Originally posted by thuglife619:
USA plays tonight vs Honduras and Mexico vs El salvador. Anybody gonna be watching? Go USA and Mexico

Mexico Mexico Mexico

Hopefully Sabah scores cause he plays on my favorite Mexican soccer team. But regardless of whether he scores or not, go mexico FTW!
Originally posted by 1251alex:

Guardado f**ked up bad. Perez didnt even try to block it though, he should not be starting, he is 8 years past his damn prime. Ochoa should be starting by now.

Share 49ersWebzone