There are 144 users in the forums

What makes YOU, a Lakers Hater

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
For me, it's because they are a team from LA. I have lived last 10 years in Bay Area and I hate all the teams from LA. It's a nor cal vs socal rivalry. I also hate all the NY/Boston teams - that's east coast vs west coast rivalry.

Pretty simple.

Even the Clippers?

Yeup. Hate the Clippers, but part of me can't help but feel sorry for them.

[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on Jun 1, 2009 at 11:27:58 ]
Inbounds play. Pick, fall, whistle, offensive foul.

F'n Fisher pulled down Monta's shorts...Gott Dammit!! How is THAT a foul on us???

(I'll never get over it...sorry )
Originally posted by valrod33:
The only team i hate worse than the Lakers is the Denver Broncos

I would never root for the lakers unless they played the broncos, which i dont think will be happening anytime soon

Maybe they could play each other at a game of baseball.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

I would never root for the lakers unless they played the broncos, which i dont think will be happening anytime soon

maybe some baseketball
Originally posted by Jigga:
Inbounds play. Pick, fall, whistle, offensive foul.

F'n Fisher pulled down Monta's shorts...Gott Dammit!! How is THAT a foul on us???

(I'll never get over it...sorry )

yeah, that didn't help

maybe some baseketball
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Conejo:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
For me, it's because they are a team from LA. I have lived last 10 years in Bay Area and I hate all the teams from LA. It's a nor cal vs socal rivalry. I also hate all the NY/Boston teams - that's east coast vs west coast rivalry.

Pretty simple.

So were you rooting for the Lakers to win last year because it was east coast vs west coast?

pwn

Neither was the answer to that. I was only rooting for Ray Allen...I wished everyone else's ring will be lost in the mail...and hoped for trophy and their championship banner to be stolen.
I guess I am just a HATER:
Teams I hate:
Lakers
Patriots/Cowboys
Yankees
Brazil Soccer Team
UCLA Basketball
SEC Football
ESPN
The Culver City Babe Ruth Park LIttle LEauge Reds, they beat my team back in 89 still havent got over it.
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:

Probably one of the least necessary posts ever made.
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:

Probably one of the least necessary posts ever made.

thanks for chiming in stone.

Because they are from LA, any team from any other place besides the Bay Area I will hate, especially LA & NY.

But I will never root for the Raiders

[ Edited by BirdmanJr on Jun 1, 2009 at 11:45:17 ]
Lakers threads might be more bearable now
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Originally started Laker hating in 1969, at the age of 8, brought a basketball to an early shoot around before a game against the San Diego Rockets. In spite of no one else around I could not get an autograph, they ignored me.
Now it's easy, I hate Kobe Bryant I think he is an arrogant A-hole, cheats on his wife, gets caught, then rats out Shaq, I wish Shaq would have beaten him senseless for that. The local media is so biased toward them, they make me want to puke. When
the Lakers are doing well 99.9% of the topics on the sports radio is Laker talk, they act like no other sports exist. They appear to be national media darlings also, all the
network TV announcers cry that Kobe is fouled more than he is, and bash the officials
when Kobe gets called for something. They always seem to be rooting for the Lakers.
Then the fans and their car flags, they spread like the plague when they are doing well, then mysteriously vanish as soon as they are eliminated from the play-offs.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erReign:

Haha
Originally posted by 9erReign:

Funny but true
Share 49ersWebzone