There are 118 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What makes YOU, a Lakers Hater

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
For me, it's because they are a team from LA. I have lived last 10 years in Bay Area and I hate all the teams from LA. It's a nor cal vs socal rivalry. I also hate all the NY/Boston teams - that's east coast vs west coast rivalry.

Pretty simple.

So were you rooting for the Lakers to win last year because it was east coast vs west coast?

pwn
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
For me, it's because they are a team from LA. I have lived last 10 years in Bay Area and I hate all the teams from LA. It's a nor cal vs socal rivalry. I also hate all the NY/Boston teams - that's east coast vs west coast rivalry.

Pretty simple.

So were you rooting for the Lakers to win last year because it was east coast vs west coast?

Well, there are always exceptions. But, if Celtics didn't have Ray Allen - I wouldn't have rooted for either team. In fact, I really wasn't rooting for Celtics ether...Ray Allen is one of my favorite player, and I just wanted him to win a title. But yes, I hate the Celtics, Pats, and Sox. I was upset the day Ray Allen got traded to Celts.

But, I have been a fan of Ray Allen for 10 years, and I wasn't going to root against him regardless of what team he signs with.
The only team i hate worse than the Lakers is the Denver Broncos

I would never root for the lakers unless they played the broncos, which i dont think will be happening anytime soon
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crzy:

Pretty simple.

Even the Clippers?

Yeup. Hate the Clippers, but part of me can't help but feel sorry for them.

[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on Jun 1, 2009 at 11:27:58 ]
Inbounds play. Pick, fall, whistle, offensive foul.

F'n Fisher pulled down Monta's shorts...Gott Dammit!! How is THAT a foul on us???

(I'll never get over it...sorry )
Originally posted by valrod33:

I would never root for the lakers unless they played the broncos, which i dont think will be happening anytime soon

Maybe they could play each other at a game of baseball.

maybe some baseketball
Originally posted by Jigga:
Inbounds play. Pick, fall, whistle, offensive foul.

F'n Fisher pulled down Monta's shorts...Gott Dammit!! How is THAT a foul on us???

(I'll never get over it...sorry )

yeah, that didn't help

maybe some baseketball
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Conejo:

Pretty simple.

pwn

Neither was the answer to that. I was only rooting for Ray Allen...I wished everyone else's ring will be lost in the mail...and hoped for trophy and their championship banner to be stolen.
I guess I am just a HATER:
Teams I hate:
Lakers
Patriots/Cowboys
Yankees
Brazil Soccer Team
UCLA Basketball
SEC Football
ESPN
The Culver City Babe Ruth Park LIttle LEauge Reds, they beat my team back in 89 still havent got over it.
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:

Probably one of the least necessary posts ever made.
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:

Probably one of the least necessary posts ever made.

thanks for chiming in stone.
Because they are from LA, any team from any other place besides the Bay Area I will hate, especially LA & NY.

But I will never root for the Raiders

[ Edited by BirdmanJr on Jun 1, 2009 at 11:45:17 ]
Lakers threads might be more bearable now
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com