There are 55 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

What makes YOU, a Lakers Hater

  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 13,356
Originally posted by AmpLee:
I honesty don't like a large part of the LA fan base. Like Pete said, tons of bandwagoners and fair weather types. I can't stand the suckers that don Laker flags on their cars, because they are the same b*****ds that'll take down those flags when the Lakers start losing. There are many of us that are great fans, but it gets overshadowed by the douchebags who like to tout the Lake show when they are on top and abandon ship when trouble arises.

You'll have that with fans of any successful team though.
Oh Vrabbit, you're so coy.


Who's going to start the "Why do you pity the Warriors" thread?
Damn, we have our own hater thread???

Wahoo... You know you made it when you get your own hater thread!!

Lets go Lakers!!!

  • SoCold
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 48,706
One day I thought my wife was watching Access Hollywood, turns out it was a Lakers game, uh.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Oh Vrabbit, you're so coy.


Who's going to start the "Why do you pity the Warriors" thread?

who that
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,280
I respected the Lakers until around 97, 98.

Eddie Jones was a boss. And how could you not like Nick the Quick?
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
One day I thought my wife was watching Access Hollywood, turns out it was a Lakers game, uh.

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by Conejo:
Originally posted by crzy:
The fans.

Especially Pete



I actually know the type of fans that you guys are referring to, and it bugs me as well. You should have heard it around the office when the Lakers were struggling against Houston. People were jumping off of the bandwagon en masse.

OR there's the people that think that they are somehow a superior species because the team that they root for is better than yours.

This.
  • Ang
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 13,356
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by Conejo:
Originally posted by crzy:
The fans.

Especially Pete



I actually know the type of fans that you guys are referring to, and it bugs me as well. You should have heard it around the office when the Lakers were struggling against Houston. People were jumping off of the bandwagon en masse.

OR there's the people that think that they are somehow a superior species because the team that they root for is better than yours.

This.

Again...that's true of fans of so many teams!
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by Conejo:
Originally posted by crzy:
The fans.

Especially Pete



I actually know the type of fans that you guys are referring to, and it bugs me as well. You should have heard it around the office when the Lakers were struggling against Houston. People were jumping off of the bandwagon en masse.

OR there's the people that think that they are somehow a superior species because the team that they root for is better than yours.

This.

Something like the "RAIDERS" fan... must be contageous from the time the Raiders were there....

- 98
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 28,410
For me, it's because they are a team from LA. I have lived last 10 years in Bay Area and I hate all the teams from LA. It's a nor cal vs socal rivalry. I also hate all the NY/Boston teams - that's east coast vs west coast rivalry.

Pretty simple.

[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on Jun 1, 2009 at 11:17:05 ]
Phil Jackson. Kobe Bryant. And Shaq did his part before leaving for Miami.

I used to like the Lakers. Magic Johnson was my favorite player when I was a kid.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,280
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
For me, it's because they are a team from LA. I have lived last 10 years in Bay Area and I hate all the teams from LA. It's a nor cal vs socal rivalry. I also hate all the NY/Boston teams - that's east coast vs west coast rivalry.

Pretty simple.

Even the Clippers?
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
For me, it's because they are a team from LA. I have lived last 10 years in Bay Area and I hate all the teams from LA. It's a nor cal vs socal rivalry. I also hate all the NY/Boston teams - that's east coast vs west coast rivalry.

Pretty simple.

So were you rooting for the Lakers to win last year because it was east coast vs west coast?
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
For me, it's because they are a team from LA. I have lived last 10 years in Bay Area and I hate all the teams from LA. It's a nor cal vs socal rivalry. I also hate all the NY/Boston teams - that's east coast vs west coast rivalry.

Pretty simple.

Even the Clippers?

f**k 'em!
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com