There are 261 users in the forums

What makes YOU, a Lakers Hater

Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Robert Horry for the 3, and the win.

Weird, that's why I like him.

He was on the Dan Patrick show earlier and said out of any player in NBA history, the player he would want to take the 3 pointer to win it more than any other player would be him.

I love Horry. Never has my mind changed so drastically about one player.

They don't call him "Big Shot Bob' for nothing.

Horry always cracked me up. He would be basically reading the newspaper and eating a donut for 3 quarters, and then he'd just casually make some huge play when the Lakers needed it the most, and then he'd go back to eating his donut.

I've never seen a player that so blatantly didn't give a f**k that I still liked.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

Horry always cracked me up. He would be basically reading the newspaper and eating a donut for 3 quarters, and then he'd just casually make some huge play when the Lakers needed it the most, and then he'd go back to eating his donut.

I've never seen a player that so blatantly didn't give a f**k that I still liked.

man you just stole Tim Duncans whole explanation on horry, that aired the other night on espn
Originally posted by valrod33:

man you just stole Tim Duncans whole explanation on horry, that aired the other night on espn

LOL, I didn't hear it. He didn't use the whole donut and newspaper analogy, did he?

LOL, I didn't hear it. He didn't use the whole donut and newspaper analogy, did he?

no he didnt that would have been crazy,

it was from the press conference after that game winning 3 against the pistons

he said something like i never seen anybody who doesnt care about the game for the first 3 quarters and doesnt pay attention to whats going on, but come the 4th quarter he will get off his lazy butt, go in hit a big shot, than go back to the bench and off into his own world again

he said something like i never seen anybody who doesnt care about the game for the first 3 quarters and doesnt pay attention to whats going on, but come the 4th quarter he will get off his lazy butt, go in hit a big shot, than go back to the bench and off into his own world again

LMAO, wow. I swear I've never heard Duncan say that.

are you a male witch

a mitch

are you a male witch

a mitch

You take that back.

are you a male witch

a mitch

You take that back.

HAHAHA thats funny but in all seriousness, do i look scared
Originally posted by dobophile:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Robert Horry for the 3, and the win.

Weird, that's why I like him.

He was on the Dan Patrick show earlier and said out of any player in NBA history, the player he would want to take the 3 pointer to win it more than any other player would be him.

Game 5 . . .

indeed.

are you a male witch

a mitch

You take that back.

No, you look like you have a miniature pedophile hanging from your side mirror.

are you a male witch

a mitch

You take that back.

No, you look like you have a miniature pedophile hanging from your side mirror.

hahahahahahaha good one

I miss horry being on the Lakers.
Cuz the majority of my friends like them.
Because of their "home" crowd
Share 49ersWebzone