LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 258 users in the forums

What makes YOU, a Lakers Hater

LOL @this thread...you guys can talk about your hurt feelings and emotions when the lakers win the finals.

[ Edited by WestCoast on Jun 14, 2009 at 22:54:13 ]
Kobe Bryant Career Season Totals

Rebounds: 5,019
Assists: 4,401
Steals: 1,441
Blocks: 544

hate on that b***hes
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
I hate them because they didn't sweep Orlando!!!
angel

• dman
  • Veteran
Haha f*** you haters suck on that title you punk b****es!!!

Byyyaaaa!!!!!!
  • ZRF80
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=Asa7e0IqlEyrfOvX8fXtytq8vLYF?slug=ap-kobephil&prov=ap&type=lgns

I guess whining and crying does get you a championship in the NBA. So this guy (who I once highly respected) cries his way into getting Shaq out of LA. Then he cries about how his team isnt good enough. Then he cries about how he wants to get his ass out of LA as soon as he can. And then, for sake of pity, he gets management to buy a championship caliber team for him............goes on to win a ring.....and now, he pretends like he was the happiest Lakers in the world his entire career.

I guarantee you guys this. Phil Jackson is living through some good times now, but I cant wait until he retires again and goes on to write another book many years from now. He is gonna trash Kobe like he has no other........

Pathetic...........
Originally posted by AmpLee:
if by love you mean hate, than yes i love kobe bryant too
Originally posted by ninermaniac:
bwwwwwwahaahahaha

Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

Originally posted by Hollywood49er:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

why should the thread be locked

its all true
  • KobeBryant
  • Info N/A
And I love you too
  • Antix
  • Veteran
I honestly believe the who shaq vs kobe thing was miscontrued. They only tell it from the POV as shaq being the victim and I think that's because the media just likes Shaq more than Kobe (as do most people). I find it impossible to believe that it was all Kobe crying for Shaq to get outta LA and that Shaq and was just a 7 foot 300 pound punk letting Kobe get his way the whole time. Shaq had to have some responsibility in the matter.

But all that other stuff is true but I still like Kobe. I think people get too involved with players as human beings. If Kobe was someone I knew I'd probaly hate him but as a ball player I like him.
Share 49ersWebzone