There are 84 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

*OFFICIAL*2009 NCAA Men's College World Series & Super Regional's

• TX9R
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SoCal9er:
Virginia eliminated in extra innings by Arkansas. They were one out away from advancing with a 2-run lead and blew it. Nice comeback and win for the Razorbacks! Now they need to beat LSU twice to advance.

That would be pretty unbeleivable. I'm sticking with my prediction of UT vs LSU in the finals. I think you know who I pick to win it all.
good game on ESPN, ASU vs. North Carolina in an elimination game. Tied 4-4 bottom of the 7th. I'm still pretty upset we even have to play this game but.....Go Devils!!
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
good game on ESPN, ASU vs. North Carolina in an elimination game. Tied 4-4 bottom of the 7th. I'm still pretty upset we even have to play this game but.....Go Devils!!

What the hell! I put it on ESPN and the game isn't on.
Originally posted by pantstickle:

Quick, go up one channel!!!

My bad, on ESPN 2

My bad, on ESPN 2

Thanks!

My bad, on ESPN 2

Thanks!

OMG, please tell me you caught that last play. The "Babe" with a fake bunt for a double and now has 6 RBI in the game, lol.

My bad, on ESPN 2

Thanks!

OMG, please tell me you caught that last play. The "Babe" with a fake bunt for a double and now has 6 RBI in the game, lol.

Sure did! Hell of a play!
Congrats, SunDevil. Honestly, I was hoping you guys would lose, because you guys have a really good team.
Congrats, SunDevil. Honestly, I was hoping you guys would lose, because you guys have a really good team.

I'm not sure if we got a chance against your squad though. It will be tough to win back-to-back games against you.

I just hope we can win the next game against you guys and push it to a rubber match (well thats kind of a lie, I hope we win it too).
YES !!

Bye-Bye UNC !!
LSU knocks out Arkansas, advances to finals.

ASU vs. Texas just started on ESPN 2.
ASU-Texas 2-2 in the bottom of the 7th on ESPN 2.
ASU-Texas 2-2 in the bottom of the 7th on ESPN 2.

Man, I wish I hadn't missed that game. Still, a hell of a season for your team! Hook 'em, b***hes!
Man the 2 teams I hate the most are gonna play each other.

Tex-ass & LFU (LSU)

Originally posted by ninerempire25:
Man the 2 teams I hate the most are gonna play each other.

Tex-ass & LFU (LSU)

At least Giants' 5th round pick 1B Brandon Belt (TX) will get some bigtime experience. Will the Giants be able sign him and is he worth signing?
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home