Not a member? Register Now!

Official 2009 Boston Red Sox thread

• kj11aw
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Watchutalkinbout:
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by kj11aw:
what a great managerial decision last night....joba struck out what, five in a row and they yank him. i'm always glad to see the yankees go to the bullpen....i especially love when riveria comes in

He looks like he was buying his stuff off Joba's mom

Yep. That about says it.

looks like you thinking about getting a-rod back on friday
what a great managerial decision last night....joba struck out what, five in a row and they yank him. i'm always glad to see the yankees go to the bullpen....i especially love when riveria comes in

He looks like he was buying his stuff off Joba's mom

Yep. That about says it.

looks like you thinking about getting a-rod back on friday

Oh yeah, very bonerific!
All Red Sox fans need to get this shirt for their babies:

• kj11aw
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
All Red Sox fans need to get this shirt for their babies:

where can i order that? my son is nine months old, so i need to act NOW
Jays gain a game tonight
  • kj11aw
  • Info N/A
the jays absolutely raked last night....

i just wish masterson could put it all together....he has flashes of brilliance....and then he looks god awful
the jays absolutely raked last night....

i just wish masterson could put it all together....he has flashes of brilliance....and then he looks god awful

He's still young,he could get better as the season goes
  • kj11aw
  • Info N/A
how about that 6th inning last night???

12 runs scored before the indians could record one out....probably the best 30 minutes of baseball i've ever seen

12 runs scored before the indians could record one out....probably the best 30 minutes of baseball i've ever seen

It's nice to have a lineup that explodes like that isn't it
  • kj11aw
  • Info N/A

its great, really. looking forward to this weekend series with the rays

I watch all Yankees,Red Sox when the Blue Jays aren't playing to keep an eye on ya's

TB could be tough,they've been playing some good baseball,but then again,so have the Red Sox,so it's going to be a good series.

Also,what are you thoughts on Papi,is the guy hurt?Whats his deal so far?
  • kj11aw
  • Info N/A

I watch all Yankees,Red Sox when the Blue Jays aren't playing to keep an eye on ya's

TB could be tough,they've been playing some good baseball,but then again,so have the Red Sox,so it's going to be a good series.

honestly? maybe he's off the juice and cant drive the ball anymore...maybe he's really 44 years old....

i dont know. he is looking like he's getting a little bit more comfortable at the plate. he had some great AB's against the yankees, so hopefully he's coming back around. i dont know. i dont want to give up on the guy, but he's making it tough to pull for him....

honestly? maybe he's off the juice and cant drive the ball anymore...maybe he's really 44 years old....

i dont know. he is looking like he's getting a little bit more comfortable at the plate. he had some great AB's against the yankees, so hopefully he's coming back around. i dont know. i dont want to give up on the guy, but he's making it tough to pull for him....

This is a pick of my buddy at the ALCS Game 4 right before Papi hit the HR,we found him when the camera was panning through crowd lol

He paid a security guard 50 bucks in the 5th inning to get in,and when an old couple left they gave him they're tickets,they were sitting on the 3rd base line,they thought the game was over when Rivera was warming up,man,those were some dumb ass old people!
I love our team this year, but we really need a shortstop BAD.
Don't all Sox fans need this in their homes???????????????