There are 153 users in the forums

2009 SF Giants thread

already?
Play Ball!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, I love baseball!

Where can I stream the games?

Last year , it was just MLB.com and the graphics.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Was kinda hoping we would get another bat from somewhere but still i think we are definitely a team who can surprise a lot of people
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! GIANTS BASEBALL IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!
Lets go Giants!!!!
My first game this season will be Saturday April 18 vs. Diamondbacks...bleachers 139.

See you all at the Chophouse early for beers!!!

NIIIIICE i love it! pinned giants time!
10-7 FIRST VICTORY!!!!!!

Schierholtz hits 1 homer and Ishikawa goes yard TWICE! sweeet

This was fun to listen to. I hope we can have a lot more games like this.
Originally posted by BigRon:

we play everyday til through sunday, and the dodgers tmrw!

not sure how many will be on the radio but i know the dodgers game will be on the air tmrw.
Originally posted by 49ersAREMYLIFE:
Originally posted by BigRon:

we play everyday til through sunday, and the dodgers tmrw!

not sure how many will be on the radio but i know the dodgers game will be on the air tmrw.

That, hopefully, will be a good listen. The games on the weekend are also on the Radio. I wonder if any will be televised.
10-7 FIRST VICTORY!!!!!!

how sweet would it be if ishi becomes that power 1st baseman we always wanted. yeah it was 1st gm of spring training but its great to see the young guys hit. if ishi becomes that 1st baseman and pablo maintains his weight, plays 3rd good and hits which i have no doubt he willl and can become a really good player in this level, we actually may make some noise this yr without giving up prospects looking for a 3rd or 1st baseman with more help coming in 10
Originally posted by hec26:
10-7 FIRST VICTORY!!!!!!

how sweet would it be if ishi becomes that power 1st baseman we always wanted. yeah it was 1st gm of spring training but its great to see the young guys hit. if ishi becomes that 1st baseman and pablo maintains his weight, plays 3rd good and hits which i have no doubt he willl and can become a really good player in this level, we actually may make some noise this yr without giving up prospects looking for a 3rd or 1st baseman with more help coming in 10

yep, pablo is sweet and we have two decent pop guys in Bowker and Ishi who both need to refine their hitting, if either one can we could be decent this year.
Share 49ersWebzone