Originally posted by King49er:
There are 318 users in the forums
NEW YORK YANKEES REGULAR SEASON THREAD
Oct 17, 2009 at 9:02 PM
- HoneyBadger49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 19,054
Oct 17, 2009 at 9:04 PM
- blunt_probe
- Veteran
- Posts: 21,313
I love small ball. NOW WHY COULDN'T THE GIANTS DO THAT THIS SEASON!??! 



Oct 17, 2009 at 9:06 PM
- toeknee
- Veteran
- Posts: 54,571
this is crunch time!
Oct 17, 2009 at 9:12 PM
- blizzuntz
- Veteran
- Posts: 56,309
WOW
Oct 17, 2009 at 9:12 PM
- toeknee
- Veteran
- Posts: 54,571
I knew he would hit the homer, I told my son he was going to hit it!
Oct 17, 2009 at 9:14 PM
- 49erfaninPA
- Veteran
- Posts: 33,731
A-roid....
Oct 17, 2009 at 9:16 PM
- HoneyBadger49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 19,054
that rotten prick
Oct 17, 2009 at 9:20 PM
- blunt_probe
- Veteran
- Posts: 21,313
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
A-roid....
Of course that has been conveniently forgotten.
Oct 17, 2009 at 9:23 PM
- HoneyBadger49er
- Veteran
- Posts: 19,054
Originally posted by blunt_probe:Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
A-roid....
Of course that has been conveniently forgotten.
only by Yankees fans
Oct 17, 2009 at 9:27 PM
- toeknee
- Veteran
- Posts: 54,571
Oct 17, 2009 at 9:28 PM
- blizzuntz
- Veteran
- Posts: 56,309
Originally posted by teeohh:
Oct 17, 2009 at 9:33 PM
- toeknee
- Veteran
- Posts: 54,571
my favorite gaterade is the orange one, what about you guys?
Oct 17, 2009 at 9:37 PM
- toeknee
- Veteran
- Posts: 54,571
Originally posted by 49erWill:Originally posted by teeohh:
my favorite gaterade is the orange one, what about you guys?
I don't think I have a favorite
your favorite is the haterade
Oct 17, 2009 at 9:44 PM
- GNS1310
- Veteran
- Posts: 3,734
Lets do this Boys!!!!!
Oct 17, 2009 at 9:44 PM
- blizzuntz
- Veteran
- Posts: 56,309
oh s**t!!