LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 259 users in the forums

NEW YORK YANKEES REGULAR SEASON THREAD

Yankees Could Gun For Manny

New York Post - Several baseball sources believe that the Yankees will make a serious push to sign Manny Ramirez this winter.

General manager Brian Cashman says his top offseason priority is starting pitching, but did not rule out interest in the Ramirez.

"We are looking at starting pitching," Cashman said when asked about Ramirez. "We will see how the free agent and trade markets are."

Link

[ Edited by Watchutalkinbout on Apr 4, 2009 at 11:21:42 ]
Giambi Wants To Remain In New York

New York Post - Free agent first baseman Jason Giambi would like to remain with the Yankees through the winter.

"We will see what happens. He would like to stay in New York if they want him," agent Arn Tellem said of Giambi.

Giambi hit .247 with 32 homers and 96 RBIs during the 2008 season, during which he made $21 million.

Link
Fine. Sign Manny, Burnett and Tex. Have fun in 3rd / 4th place with that pitching staff.

I am just waiting for Baby Hank to pop off with some shizzle like : "The Phillies won the World Series because the best team, the Yankees, were not in it."
Nobody cares about the Yankees.
Originally posted by Apples:

Ok, then don't post here. Simple as that. I care about the Yankees so your statement is wrong.
Originally posted by srcasm76:
Fine. Sign Manny, Burnett and Tex. Have fun in 3rd / 4th place with that pitching staff.

I am just waiting for Baby Hank to pop off with some shizzle like : "The Phillies won the World Series because the best team, the Yankees, were not in it."

Who do you like?
Originally posted by Watchutalkinbout:
Giambi Wants To Remain In New York

New York Post - Free agent first baseman Jason Giambi would like to remain with the Yankees through the winter.

"We will see what happens. He would like to stay in New York if they want him," agent Arn Tellem said of Giambi.

Giambi hit .247 with 32 homers and 96 RBIs during the 2008 season, during which he made $21 million.

Link

No its time he finds a new team we need to get younger not keep resigning all our old players.

Who do you like?

Die hard Giants fan!
Originally posted by Hollywood49er:

• GEEK
  • Veteran
They need to sign Sabathia and Ramirez.

Who do you like?

Die hard Giants fan!

LMAO!!!! Why bother talking s**t if your team is absolute s**t right now and won't be any better for awhile? Even without Wang and Hughes the Yanks would crush them 9 out of 10 times.
Originally posted by hec26:

and thats why we have quite a few Yankee fans on the board huh?
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

Who do you like?

Die hard Giants fan!

LMAO!!!! Why bother talking s**t if your team is absolute s**t right now and won't be any better for awhile? Even without Wang and Hughes the Yanks would crush them 9 out of 10 times.

LMFAO worry bout crushing the sox and rays 1st. cuz they owned yall asses this yr
Share 49ersWebzone