LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 271 users in the forums

2008-2009 General NHL Discussion Thread and PLAYOFFS! (pg 16)

sundin a nuck

linkage
Selanne is out for the quacks, at least 4-6 weeks

HAHAHAHHHAHAHA
Boston Bruins
Dallas Stars: 8-4-1 in December without Avery.

They are playing better but still far away from being a contender. Turco is still off, D blows assignments, Ribiero is struggling without Morrow. But on the upside, Eriksson is tearing it up. Took him 3 years to finally start meeting his potential, he is a future Lehtinen with more goal scoring potential (20 on the year).
I know there are Blues fans on this board... Canucks r gonna slay them tonight
Originally posted by WeWillWinAgain:

I'm not a Blues fan, but do you care to recant your statement? At least for one night, the Blues got the best of the Canucks.

[ Edited by SoCal9er on Jan 10, 2009 at 15:57:13 ]
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Did anyone watch the all-star game?

It got pretty entertaining in the end. East won in a shootout.
Originally posted by WeWillWinAgain:

*Ahem*

Just saw this now.......

We started a nice little slump for the Nucks... Sundin is just a skating penalty. He blew that Blues game by takin a dumb ass penalty and same with the Sharks game right after that...

BTW, all-star game was pretty tight. The skills comp was better though.... Chara with a 105mph boomer

[ Edited by Jordache49 on Jan 26, 2009 at 10:49:55 ]
all the sharks scored a goal except for Jumbo Joe.

Give some love to Timmy Thomas for that leg save in overtime on Iginla. That was a great save.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
all the sharks scored a goal except for Jumbo Joe.

Give some love to Timmy Thomas for that leg save in overtime on Iginla. That was a great save.

joe did what he does best though pass he had 3 assists. im dying to see the sharks bruins gm coming up, i hope were all healthy come that gm

• jrg
  • Veteran
Entertaining All Star Weekend for the NHL.

The Detroit Red Wings have agreed to a contract extension with forward Henrik Zetterberg worth slightly more than $72 million over 12 years.
The Detroit Red Wings have agreed to a contract extension with forward Henrik Zetterberg worth slightly more than $72 million over 12 years.

wow 12 years! That guy is a stud.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

wow 12 years! That guy is a stud.

Hot damn! Ownder if he is gonna meet the full contract?
Sens Fire their coach..

after 48 games.

Man this team was soooo good two years ago, and now they are going through coaches left and right...4 coaches since 2007.

The stars have got into the 7th seed in the west They need Sean Avery back now.
Share 49ersWebzone