LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 230 users in the forums

****2014 Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim Thread****

Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
you traded for Tommy Hanson. LOL Idiots

What's the scoop on him? Other braves fans were mad. I loved jorden walden though
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
you traded for Tommy Hanson. LOL Idiots

What's the scoop on him? Other braves fans were mad. I loved jorden walden though

Hanson sucks. Been hurt, his velocity has dropped. He isnt the pitcher he was when he first came up gives up HRs. I hated him and am glad we got rid of him.
Damn, Hanson's stock fell so quickly. It wasn't but two seasons ago that the dude was one of the most coveted young pitchers in the NL.
Originally posted by DaDDieO:
Damn, Hanson's stock fell so quickly. It wasn't but two seasons ago that the dude was one of the most coveted young pitchers in the NL.

His fastball has no movement its straight and he cant run it up to 94-95 like he used to, he sits about 88-90 mph with his fastball now. That s**t gets crushed. He still has a nasty curveball though. He also throws way too many pitches and is usually out of the game in the 5th inning
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
Wow!

This
Originally posted by pahlerbj:
Wow!

This

What?
I think the Angels signing Hamilton was a much better investment than if they had spent the same money on Grienke, who I think is overrated. 5 years is a risk (for any player) but your guys lineup will be atomic.

Average pitching should get you 95 wins.
Bump. We suck
They keep saying mike should b fired as manager, frustrating 2 say the least for my angels

Originally posted by corona55569:
They keep saying mike should b fired as manager, frustrating 2 say the least for my angels

he's been the angels manger now for 10 years? it's time to move on. still like him, but it really is time.
damn lol, we were on page 3, even the 2012 lakers thread had newer posts lol
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
damn lol, we were on page 3, even the 2012 lakers thread had newer posts lol

Lol! We suck
Rally cap times
Rally cap times

marsh how did u end up being an angels fan from gv
Share 49ersWebzone