There are 175 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2008-09 NBA Champion Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by LA9erFan:

So what's the low-down, here. Who is all going? Where should I/we go?? Is it possible to see the parade go by, and then head inside the coliseum to see them on the stage???
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

So what's the low-down, here. Who is all going? Where should I/we go?? Is it possible to see the parade go by, and then head inside the coliseum to see them on the stage???

I don't know the answer to that, but I'm gonna do my best to get all the info I can today. I'll ask around and keep you posted.

I don't know the answer to that, but I'm gonna do my best to get all the info I can today. I'll ask around and keep you posted.

I'm probably heading down there Tuesday afternoon, stay the night, party for the parade, and maybe stay the night again on Wednesday.

I'm probably heading down there Tuesday afternoon, stay the night, party for the parade, and maybe stay the night again on Wednesday.

Right on, man. Lemme know if you wanna meet up.

Oh you know I do, homey. You know I do.

You gotta place to stay?

You gotta place to stay?

Not yet. I have to figure out if my GF is going, and what not.
  • dman
  • Veteran
I freakin love the new title of this thread.

I love you all Lakers fans!!!

Originally posted by dman:
I freakin love the new title of this thread.

I love you all Lakers fans!!!

I wish I lived in LA so I could go to that parade.
Originally posted by susweel:

Uh....I live in the Bay Area and I'm going!!!
God you guys are so lucky... I will have to settle to watch it on TV.
Originally posted by susweel:

Uh....I live in the Bay Area and I'm going!!!

Your the man.
Wow, the Lakers are so popular that people are rioting in Tehran!

(no offense intended, dman)
  • dman
  • Veteran
Wow, the Lakers are so popular that people are rioting in Tehran!

(no offense intended, dman)

Haha none taken, thats actually pretty funny as I don't get offended easily.

I am worried about whats going on over there though but I think its OK for me too enjoy this title too.

Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com