There are 68 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Official Cal Bears Thread

THAT BALL WAS PICKED!!!!

THE CB CLEARLY CAME UP WITH THAT BALL FIRST!
Simultaneous catch?????

wtf kind of bullsh*t rule is this????

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought sonmeone had to have complete control of the ball for it to be ruled a catch? Basic football right?
where is thompson projected to go in the draft?
Gotdamn, how far has SQT come since getting embarrassed on national tv against Tennessee 2 seasons ago? He's damn near a shutdown corner.
81 yards mothaf**ka!!!!!!

i make it rain!!!!
HOT-FKN-DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VAREEN FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh yeah boiiii

game
Riley at QB, Best and Vereen at RB, Morrah at TE. We find decent wideouts this could get really fun! Beautiful run, Shane!!!
Originally posted by putangina:
Riley at QB, Best and Vereen at RB, Morrah at TE. We find decent wideouts this could get really fun! Beautiful run, Shane!!!

Marvin Jones dude, the new #1
PIIIIIIIIIIICKED!

oh no, dont overturn it. ghey

[ Edited by 49ersAREMYLIFE on Aug 30, 2008 at 20:33:42 ]
Yeah, I think it hit the ground.
OMG all these retarded mistakes.
Originally posted by AllTimeGreat:
OMG all these retarded mistakes.

First game of the season. Look at it this way, without those two Longshore series, this game shoulda been done awhile ago. What I'm really worried about is the wr corps. We need someone to step up and prove they can be counted on. Young took a step in that direction. Boetang? God I hope this kid gets it together. He's a headcase right now. And I know the score doesn't show it, but I'm actually happy with our defense. Excellent rush all game. Whether we win or lose this game (27 seconds left), I think Cal football has a bright future still.
LOL Wish our defenders could catch.