There are 264 users in the forums

Official Cal Bears Thread

WHEW! Thank God they covered the 6 1/2 (barely)
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:

i'm ritch beotch!!
they need to play that freshman wr a little more.

LOL game.. Blouses!

How much did u win??
  • NickV
  • Veteran
What an awesome game!

Is it out of the question saying that we will have TWO 1000 yard rushers this season?!?

We need some WR's to step up though.
Originally posted by bayarealuv:

LOL game.. Blouses!

How much did u win??

23 to win 20 = 43 back from bodog. (did the same w/South Carolina the other night w/-14 1/2)

2 for 2
Originally posted by ads_2006:
they need to play that freshman wr a little more.

ya jones needs to get in the game.
  • iohk
  • Veteran
riley is god
hey guys, as a SC fan i have a few questions

1) why the f**k did Longshore get any minutes? he had almost as many INTs as completions

2) who's this vereen guy? is he as good as his stats indicate?

3) how's best look? does he have anything other than speed? can he run between the tackles?

(im on the east coast so i dont get any pac-10 games anymore........except the SC game since i was at it )
Originally posted by nipplehead:

1) why the f**k did Longshore get any minutes? he had almost as many INTs as completions

Wait... he did have MORE completions than INTs?

3) how's best look? does he have anything other than speed? can he run between the tackles?

(im on the east coast so i dont get any pac-10 games anymore........except the SC game since i was at it )

Vereen is a twin of Best, no quiet as good ... there's only one way I can put it ...

Best = God
Vereen = Jesus

Hey Boateng, CATCH THE BALL!!!!

Tedford already stated that longshore was going to play. (had nothing to do with riley, it was game plan.

2) & 3) yes
  • JR80
  • Veteran
my first game as a Cal student was pretty nutty. There were so many chances for this team to put the game away but we kept letting MSU back in it...that makes me nervous for when we play better teams, but I was still stoked about the win. The refs took away two INTs which was really gay, but I look forward to the next home game and being part of that crowd again.
Vote for Shane Vereen!

More than one jet in that backfield!!!
Share 49ersWebzone