LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 215 users in the forums

Official Cal Bears Thread

wash has been able to pin cal deep in its territory with good punts (downed at the 1 and 2), wash has been getting good position always on cal's side of the field.

The d is playing good, but Washington has hurt themselves with penalties or else this game would be very close.
who scored that TD? ESPN drives me crazy
Originally posted by Vrabbit:

Riley Scored on a broken Play,

guys are doing a play by play here if you dont wanna keep check espn or the zone"

http://bearsnecessity.com/
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by Vrabbit:

Riley Scored on a broken Play,

guys are doing a play by play here if you dont wanna keep check espn or the zone"

http://bearsnecessity.com/

Thanks for the clarification

Nah, the only way Imma stop playing madden is if I can watch the game, thanks though
another touchdown!

how do you guys think Thompson will do in the nfl?
Originally posted by teeohh:
another touchdown!

how do you guys think Thompson will do in the nfl?

he really looks like an NFL CB to me, I think he's still got lots of upside to his game
  • CalBear49er
  • Info N/A
42-3. Hell of an effort on all facets of play. I'm really impressed by the defense.

I would like to see Riley up his completion %. It's not looking good now, only 6/15 (iirc). But at this point, I think I'm just nitpicking...........

Call me sadistic, but I love blowouts.

Jahvid Best and Shane Vereen are beasts. Syd'Quan (fuggin LOVE that name) is beast. Sack Follett is quality.

I wonder if we'll see Longshore at some point in the 2nd half. If so, I almost expect Wazzu's deficit to shrink

[ Edited by CalBear49er on Sep 6, 2008 at 17:34:01 ]
lets score 100 points on these fools!
Originally posted by teeohh:
lets score 100 points on these fools!

This belongs in Niner Talk, too.
best for the heisman!

My Begeezus!

200 yards already?
And WTF is it with Cal games not being televised here in the Bay?
  • JR80
  • Veteran

basically after that first play I knew the game was over. Hope this is enough of a 'statement' to push Cal up into ranked territory again.
A great showing by the Bears and a good victory vs. a pac-10 team. Riley & the WR's didnt need to do much with Best destroying everyone and Shane puttin in work too. Defense was great and Syd the kid is playing at an unbelievable level. It was nice to see some of the back ups get some time. Allow Nate to build up some of his confidence and get some fresh blood into game experience. GREAT VICTORY AND ROLL ON YOU BEARS.
^^ I wish we threw the ball a little more, Get the pass game going.

The run is always going to be there
Share 49ersWebzone