LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 299 users in the forums

University of Hawaii Warriors Football 2012

Originally posted by YungAce:

pwnt
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Aaw dammit some players are being investigated for point-shaving on this past Saturday's game.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

i swear..... Moniz must have money on UH games. LOL.

oh and....Moniz is the worst QB in Hawaii's Spread Area. if we blow out our next Road Game (LaTech Style) i'm convinced he's point shaving (as i've heard from the grapevine).

Originally posted by Kolohe:
Aaw dammit some players are being investigated for point-shaving on this past Saturday's game.

didn't i call it dude!!

http://www.kitv.com/video/29838611/detail.html

....I'm not proud about it BTW. This is more embarrassing than Moniz's game.
[ Edited by 49erfeeeever808 on Nov 22, 2011 at 11:19 PM ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
And the McMackin era has come to an end!!!!
  • Paul
  • Veteran
How could they let June Jones leave?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Paul:

Easy, UH simply didn't want to pay him the money he deserved.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Ladies and gentlemen introducing University of Hawaii's new head coach Norm Chow!!!!
Originally posted by Paul:

Easy, UH simply didn't want to pay him the money he deserved.

the trustees have HORRIBLE business sense and zero football knowledge.

OR......

because he knocked-up one of the star volleyball players and she's back in Texas.....
[ Edited by 49erfeeeever808 on Dec 20, 2011 at 11:23 PM ]
Ladies and gentlemen introducing University of Hawaii's new head coach Norm Chow!!!!

i'm shocked. honestly, ignoring hindsight, i'm more excited about this hiring than i was for june jones at the time of his hire.

i'm shocked. honestly, ignoring hindsight, i'm more excited about this hiring than i was for june jones at the time of his hire.

I like the hire. Chow actually interviewed before when McMackin got hired and I felt like he should have gotten the job then but UH wanted to keep the same system in place. I don't like the hire more than Jones but about as much as Jones. I like Norm's style better because he is gonna bring balance to the offense.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Me too. Hopefully Norm Chow can bring in some good recruits to run his style of offense. Frickin excited that Hawaii will finally have a running game, this is gonna be good for Iosefa. Now we just gotta go out and get some REAL QB's.

And I wanna see us go back to the 3-4, I doubt we will, but IMO our defense was better in it, look what Glanville did, I loved it.

Me too. Hopefully Norm Chow can bring in some good recruits to run his style of offense. Frickin excited that Hawaii will finally have a running game, this is gonna be good for Iosefa. Now we just gotta go out and get some REAL QB's.

And I wanna see us go back to the 3-4, I doubt we will, but IMO our defense was better in it, look what Glanville did, I loved it.

do you know if tomey is staying? i honestly thought he was gonna get promoted.

So f**king pumped when my friend told me!
Originally posted by E-49er:

I like the hire. Chow actually interviewed before when McMackin got hired and I felt like he should have gotten the job then but UH wanted to keep the same system in place. I don't like the hire more than Jones but about as much as Jones. I like Norm's style better because he is gonna bring balance to the offense.

memory is fuzzy. but i read yesterday that we choke Von Oppen over Norm Chow back in 90-something.
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Always have liked Hawaii, especially since the Timmy Chang days. I can't understand how people have a problem with this hire? He will do very well, with his age I don't see him coaching there for a long time, but well nonetheless. Let's go
Share 49ersWebzone