LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 220 users in the forums

University of Hawaii Warriors Football 2012

Originally posted by Paul:
Always have liked Hawaii, especially since the Timmy Chang days. I can't understand how people have a problem with this hire? He will do very well, with his age I don't see him coaching there for a long time, but well nonetheless. Let's go

age is the ONLY con to this. he's going to need to groom a replacement while he builds the team.

but it's definately something to be happy about. should have happened a LOOOOONNNNGGG time ago.
I'm going to miss the run and shoot offense.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Always have liked Hawaii, especially since the Timmy Chang days. I can't understand how people have a problem with this hire? He will do very well, with his age I don't see him coaching there for a long time, but well nonetheless. Let's go

age is the ONLY con to this. he's going to need to groom a replacement while he builds the team.

but it's definately something to be happy about. should have happened a LOOOOONNNNGGG time ago.

Chow is actually younger than McMackin.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Taylor Graham of Ohio St., son of Kent Graham transferring to UH next year oops I mean this year.

The building blocks are starting to roll in.
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
Can't wait to see how well Norm Chow recruits and the offense he will be installing. Am damn excited.
No brahhh

it's Ice, Brahhh.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Taylor Graham of Ohio St., son of Kent Graham transferring to UH next year oops I mean this year.

Sick!
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

Chow is actually younger than McMackin.

i thought asians were supposed to be older than they looked? dammit.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:

Sick!

Yeah buddy!!

He'll have to sit out next year, so I think one of our QB's already on the roster will get the nod. Chow is also visiting with 4 star receiver Jaydon Mickens and 3 star QB Tyler Stewart 6'4" 210 pounds.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Really an OFFICIAL Hawaii Warriors thread with a fancy link to warriorcentral.com? Wow......

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Jcool:
Really an OFFICIAL Hawaii Warriors thread with a fancy link to warriorcentral.com? Wow......

Is there a problem here??
  • DVDA
  • Veteran
Welcome to the Mountain West, hopefully you help this conference get the recognition it deserves.
i heard on the radio a few weeks ago that we landed a blue chip recruit from chicago?

that true??
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
Okay, how in the heck did Nevada put 69 on Hawaii. how is the defense that bad?
Is there a problem here??

who the hell goes to warriorcentral??
Share 49ersWebzone