There are 99 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

University of Hawaii Warriors Football 2012

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
That's more like it. Sheesh, Moniz with 400+ and 7 tds. Then again it was Lousiana State, but it was on the road :)

This week a bye, then it's off to UC-Davis.

You are confusing me with this??
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
That's more like it. Sheesh, Moniz with 400+ and 7 tds. Then again it was Lousiana State, but it was on the road :)

This week a bye, then it's off to UC-Davis.

You are confusing me with this??

he is all backwards
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
seriously... who the eff came up with "Mighty Mo Moniz"

Don't know, but hes so Mighty he can throw 7 TD against UC Davis!!!

I hope the next HC we get is a Pro Style offense HC, Run-n-Shoot is getting old.

not if the scout funding didn't pick up (has it? dunno). it actually evens the playing field for us because we can attack our opponents CB depth.

lol, i think you're just saying that because Moniz and Mac ruined it with the spread-pistol. get a real QB back there and it'll never get old.

That and I actually think our O-line is geared more for run-blocking, we got a bunch of maulers who have trouble with pass-rushers. I just kind of wanna take a page outta Boise St. playbook, look how dominant those guys are running a Pro Style offense, same with USC over the years.

imo they would be better off running spread option. we have the speed to do it
NO brah

It's ICE BRAH

Originally posted by footballxpaul:
he is all backwards

lol.
[ Edited by fortyninerglory on Oct 9, 2011 at 12:54 PM ]
who's your guys' #5? has impressed me tonight vs SJSU
  • MILFS
  • Veteran
wow... should have just gone for the kill when it was 4th and 1.

fire dick tomey
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by vrabbit:

Billy-Ray Stuntzman, his older brother use to play for Hawaii too. I think Billy Ray is much quicker though, he would be much better with a better QB...Moniz sucks ass!!!

Cut Moniz!!!!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by MILFS:

fire dick tomey

That's McMackins call, soft ass coach!!! We need June Jones back!!!!

I'm sorry to say but most local boys who came from Hawaii suck ass at being a QB for UH, we need another Colt Brennan!!! I'd rather have Shane Austin at QB.
Originally posted by vrabbit:

Billy-Ray Stuntzman, his older brother use to play for Hawaii too. I think Billy Ray is much quicker though, he would be much better with a better QB...Moniz sucks ass!!!

Cut Moniz!!!!

Craig was the man in the BYU Game '01

score a TD (can't remember if it was a reception or punt).... punt the ball into the crowd (draws a personal fowl), he and Ashley Lelie dive into the crowd (draws 2nd personl foul), 2 personal fouls = ejected from game, forced Justin Ayat ( )to kick a 50 yard Extra Point.. he makes it.

and it was Craig's Aloha Senior Game.

oh and....

Moniz is the worst QB in Hawaii's Spread Area. if we blow out our next Road Game (LaTech Style) i'm convinced he's point shaving (as i've heard from the grapevine).
Originally posted by MILFS:

fire dick tomey

I'm sorry to say but most local boys who came from Hawaii suck ass at being a QB for UH, we need another Colt Brennan!!! I'd rather have Shane Austin at QB.

yeah i hate that they keep trying to force a local kid to be great and promote him as great..... if a local kid deserves to be a starter great!! but that hasn't been anyone since i don't know when....
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
My god, Hawaii has a hard time with a 1-6 team on the road...WTF!!!
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
My god, Hawaii has a hard time with a 1-6 team on the road...WTF!!!

What the heck happened, I know Idaho is a well coached team but to only score 16 pts, what is up.

I always felt that way too but Moniz kinda proved me wrong bout the local QBs..

Until this season! He sucks! Early on with the UW game, I was blaming the revamped OL but thats not really it. Even when he has time, hes making dumb decisions. Lately hes been passing up running oppurtunities only to end up overthrowing the ball by ten yards.

Hopefully, we can just manage to get into the bowl this season, and then next year it should be between couple mainland QBs. David Graves or Stump Godfrey im hoping
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com