LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 319 users in the forums

University of Hawaii Warriors Football 2012

All I know Moniz is back with Rolovich. Good luck tonight in Boulder!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
All I know Moniz is back with Rolovich. Good luck tonight in Boulder!

Hellz yeah, bout to leave for the game in an hour.
I picked Hawaii in my College Pick 'Em, so they better win
I became a Hawaii fan watching Colt Brennan lead his team to a BCS bowl. I watched every game during that season.Great season, tons of great games
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
D-line destroyed Colorado I was surprised!!!

6 sacks by the front seven, 1 by a blitzing CB.

Colorado will be smashed in the PAC 12 this year.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Saw the game in bits and pieces. Saw a poll by Buf fans...they were most worried about Moniz passing for 400-500 yds, instead he shreds them on the ground for 121 yds and 3 tds. This is kind of worrisome though...if Hawaii can't run the ball with their regular backs it's going to be tough against the upper tier teams on their schedule.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Saw the game in bits and pieces. Saw a poll by Buf fans...they were most worried about Moniz passing for 400-500 yds, instead he shreds them on the ground for 121 yds and 3 tds. This is kind of worrisome though...if Hawaii can't run the ball with their regular backs it's going to be tough against the upper tier teams on their schedule.

I agree, Iosefa looked to slow running from the shot-gun and pistol formations, we needed a quicker back in there. What was worrisome was that the receivers were dropping a lot of passes, shoot Moniz passed for under 200 yards in a run-n-shoot. Clearly the QB and receivers were not on the same page. Hopefully when we get Darius Bright back the passing game will be much better.

man if y'all front 7 destroyed them then ours should have a buffet next saturday
Was at the game...good sized UH crowd in the southwest endzone area...special teams issues and no defense was key to Hawaii losing. Hawaii's offense moved the ball at will...need to establish running game more.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Was at the game...good sized UH crowd in the southwest endzone area...special teams issues and no defense was key to Hawaii losing. Hawaii's offense moved the ball at will...need to establish running game more.

Didn't watch the game only heard it on the radio. But that's all I heard all game long on how UH just could not stop them. It was a pretty good game though, whatever, we're favored by 20 against UNLV.

Didn't watch the game only heard it on the radio. But that's all I heard all game long on how UH just could not stop them. It was a pretty good game though, whatever, we're favored by 20 against UNLV.

UH on a road trip always scares me.... no matter how badly we whooopped their butts last season.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
UH on a road trip always scares me.... no matter how badly we whooopped their butts last season.

Oh definitely but here's a stat that should make us feel a little more at ease...

WSU's wide receiver numbers in their blow out win vs. UNLV last week:

25 catches, 425 yards, 7 tds, 18 first downs :)

Oh definitely but here's a stat that should make us feel a little more at ease...

draft him. championship.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

That's great and all, but Moniz and his receivers just haven't been on the same page since training camp.

I expect our front seven to go crazy today.
Ya gotta rely on the run game..... What a weird thought lol.
Share 49ersWebzone