Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

University of Hawaii Warriors Football 2012

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by AZ9er:
Originally posted by 49ersNoKaOi:
Originally posted by Kolohe:
I think Hawaii has a 10% chance outta a 100 to win it. Only thing we got going for us is Salas and Pilares, our defense is gonna get torched.

I would make it about 6% chance. I agree it will ether be a blowout or a shootout.

I am hoping for a shootout. But I really hope they beat beat Fresno, for some reason I really hate Fresno.

35-13 who lit a fire under Hawaii's ass!!!
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
I think Hawaii has a 10% chance outta a 100 to win it. Only thing we got going for us is Salas and Pilares, our defense is gonna get torched.

I would make it about 6% chance. I agree it will ether be a blowout or a shootout.

I am hoping for a shootout. But I really hope they beat beat Fresno, for some reason I really hate Fresno.

Cheeeewhoooo! Had guest in town so could not see he game but saw the score. Damn, was it as good as the score suggest, was the defense that good?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Cheeeewhoooo! Had guest in town so could not see he game but saw the score. Damn, was it as good as the score suggest, was the defense that good?

The D played pretty tight last night, what helped is the constant rotating of the D-lineman. Oh and Richard Torres is much faster and better vision than Spencer Smith at FS. But the D picked him off 3 times and kept Ryan Colburns seat hot, putting a lot of heat on him throughout the game.

If the D keeps playing like that, we could be 9-5, cause I don't really see us beating Nevada or Boise St.. But I didn't really see us beating Fresno St. either.

The D played pretty tight last night, what helped is the constant rotating of the D-lineman. Oh and Richard Torres is much faster and better vision than Spencer Smith at FS. But the D picked him off 3 times and kept Ryan Colburns seat hot, putting a lot of heat on him throughout the game.

If the D keeps playing like that, we could be 9-5, cause I don't really see us beating Nevada or Boise St.. But I didn't really see us beating Fresno St. either.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Wow another upset!!!!!

Yah, it may not be a big thing to most of you, but I wasn't expecting my team to be this good this year. I was expecting more of an 5-8 season than a possible 9-4 season.

What is up with our D, holding Kaepernick to 159 yards passing with only 30 yards rushing!!!!

Picking him off twice!!!
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
Wow another upset!!!!!

Yah, it may not be a big thing to most of you, but I wasn't expecting my team to be this good this year. I was expecting more of an 5-8 season than a possible 9-4 season.

What is up with our D, holding Kaepernick to 159 yards passing with only 30 yards rushing!!!!

Picking him off twice!!!

I guess McMackin got involved with the defensive play calling and Mouse Davis had some input as well.

Cheeeehoooooo! Go Warriors!
Wow another upset!!!!!

Picking him off twice!!!

I guess McMackin got involved with the defensive play calling and Mouse Davis had some input as well.

Cheeeehoooooo! Go Warriors!

Awesome game... close towards the end just made it even more exciting. Team speed is much much better this year, especially on defense. And Moniz is looking awesome
What is up with Nevada playing over there?
Hasn't it been like 60 years since they won a game at Hawaii? Funny.
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
Ho gonna be a tough one up at Utah St. Go Warriors!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Yup, we loss last time we was there, but the defense wasn't this good.

i dunno what to say.

10 win season?
picked up Moniz in my fantasy league, should I start him vs usu?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

i dunno what to say.

10 win season?

Could be Ha-y-n!!!

Shiiiit how come we don't get invited to the MWC, I think we could be pretty decent there. The freaking WAC is really gonna be wac now that Boise, Fresno and Nevada is leaving.

i dunno what to say.

10 win season?

Could be Ha-y-n!!!

Shiiiit how come we don't get invited to the MWC, I think we could be pretty decent there. The freaking WAC is really gonna be wac now that Boise, Fresno and Nevada is leaving.

Hawaii should try to get into that Pac -12 or whatever its gonna be...come on, the school is in the middle of the fricken Pacific, how much more Pac can you get?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by samoan49er:

i dunno what to say.

10 win season?

Could be Ha-y-n!!!

Hawaii should try to get into that Pac -12 or whatever its gonna be...come on, the school is in the middle of the fricken Pacific, how much more Pac can you get?

I dunno but I agree with you. But I don't think Hawaii's recruiting budget could hang with the PAC-12. I think if they upped their budget to at least $200,000 we'd be able to get some top tier players and possibly hang, but IMO our chances are better in the MWC.
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com