LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 344 users in the forums

University of Hawaii Warriors Football 2012

Sunday Ticket??? AURITE!!!!!

yeah i'm moving to Ewa Beach. not the island i'm originally from but i'm applying to grad school. One of my friends from HS usually goes to the shack in Mililani, for games, but he's a Cowboy fan so............. i'll definitely hit you up too.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

yeah i'm moving to Ewa Beach. not the island i'm originally from but i'm applying to grad school. One of my friends from HS usually goes to the shack in Mililani, for games, but he's a Cowboy fan so............. i'll definitely hit you up too.

braddah you gotta wake up earleez for away games, home games at 10:15. My brother lives in ewa, right by Augie T, I'm in Pearl City so not dat far!!!
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

braddah you gotta wake up earleez for away games, home games at 10:15. My brother lives in ewa, right by Augie T, I'm in Pearl City so not dat far!!!

haha i know! i remember back the in day waking up just in time for the 3rd quarter!!!

but that's when the division was New Orleans, St. Louis, Atlanta... Carolina..... when they were all horrible. so by the 3rd we'd be killing already anyways, haha.
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
I am still sick over this loss, the D-Line got tossed around like rag dolls, I could have run through the holes La Tech was opening up. Just crazy.

Damn, it just got worse, now it is a torn ACL not a dinged up MCL. Not good, poor kid can't even apply for medical hardship, very sad development.

Damn

Moniz, a third-year sophomore from Leilehua High, is the leading choice to start in the Oct. 10 game against Fresno State. He joined the Warriors in January.

Moniz played for Fresno City College in 2007. He attended a local community college — but did not play — in the 2008 fall semester.

Kolohe, have you seen Moniz play? Is he any good?

[ Edited by AZ9er on Oct 2, 2009 at 18:10:17 ]
Embarassing Loss 3:58 left in the 3rd and its 42-3 against Fresno.Kolohe you called it brah. They got their a$$ handed to them!!!!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by AZ9er:
I am still sick over this loss, the D-Line got tossed around like rag dolls, I could have run through the holes La Tech was opening up. Just crazy.

Damn, it just got worse, now it is a torn ACL not a dinged up MCL. Not good, poor kid can't even apply for medical hardship, very sad development.

Damn

Moniz, a third-year sophomore from Leilehua High, is the leading choice to start in the Oct. 10 game against Fresno State. He joined the Warriors in January.

Moniz played for Fresno City College in 2007. He attended a local community college — but did not play — in the 2008 fall semester.

No I haven't seen him play at all till last Saturday.

But to tell you the truth I can't really judge him yet, it was only his first start and hes only been in this system a few months. But from what I've seen he holds onto the ball a little too long, doesn't have that strong of an arm. I don't see him ending the year as the starter. I think once Rausch or Austin comes back from injury, the offense will be a lot better.

Damn

But to tell you the truth I can't really judge him yet, it was only his first start and hes only been in this system a few months. But from what I've seen he holds onto the ball a little too long, doesn't have that strong of an arm. I don't see him ending the year as the starter. I think once Rausch or Austin comes back from injury, the offense will be a lot better.

Soooo... When UH fires McMackin at the end of the season will UH try to lure June Jones back to Hawaii? He is in year 2 of his 5 year contract with SMU so UH would have to pay him big time since he is making 2 mil a year. I doubt it happens and have a feeling Cal Lee may end up being Hawaii's next coach.I don't think he is qualified but UH has shown they are more concerned with the guy having local ties rather than being able to actually coach.
How DL Zach Mach doing? I went to school with him
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by E-49er:

Damn

Soooo... When UH fires McMackin at the end of the season will UH try to lure June Jones back to Hawaii? He is in year 2 of his 5 year contract with SMU so UH would have to pay him big time since he is making 2 mil a year. I doubt it happens and have a feeling Cal Lee may end up being Hawaii's next coach.I don't think he is qualified but UH has shown they are more concerned with the guy having local ties rather than being able to actually coach.

Doubt Hawaii fires McMackin at the end of the year, since it would take a 3 million buyout to do it. And we all know with Hawaii's cheap ass, they won't do it. Instead, we will suffer again in 2010, unless we settle down and find ourselves a QB in Rausch or Austin. Another thing that needs to happen is, Ron Lee needs to fully step down from OC and just let Rolovich take over as full time OC. Next year they need to revamp this O-line and start recruiting some real talent for the O-line.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by marshniners24:

Don't think hes seen any playing time yet, if he did, I haven't seen him and he hasn't recorded any stats.

Originally posted by marshniners24:

Don't think hes seen any playing time yet, if he did, I haven't seen him and he hasn't recorded any stats.

Damn he's a beast, he comes back to the old high school once in a while and plays with the fottball team, its pretty cool.
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
Anyone think Hawaii can pull off a miracle and win out? The offense seems to be settling down and we are getting the RBs more involved in the offense, and with the receiver running "decoy" routes to get each other i.e. Salas open do you think we can surprise Navy and Wisconsin at home?

Just wishful thinking on my part
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Anyone think Hawaii can pull off a miracle and win out? The offense seems to be settling down and we are getting the RBs more involved in the offense, and with the receiver running "decoy" routes to get each other i.e. Salas open do you think we can surprise Navy and Wisconsin at home?

Doubt it, since Moniz is out with a rib injury, now they have to go back to the QB who hasn't played in a while in Shane Austin. Austin is a different QB, hes more the pocket passer than the scrambler that Moniz is. But to Austin's credit, he was looking for Salas when he was in.

Doubt it, since Moniz is out with a rib injury, now they have to go back to the QB who hasn't played in a while in Shane Austin. Austin is a different QB, hes more the pocket passer than the scrambler that Moniz is. But to Austin's credit, he was looking for Salas when he was in.

not even if we go all ochocinco and give dollars to the refs. we 'aint stopping Navy's option attack.........................

• AZ9er
  • Veteran
So I missed last nights game, how did Austin look? All I know is we won. Did the defense look better?
Share 49ersWebzone