LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 258 users in the forums

University of Hawaii Warriors Football 2012

Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by AZ9er:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
One thing to frickin say.....Damn defense.

don't we say that every year?

Our LB's and Safeties are always one step behind the receiver on the underneath routes, that's where UNLV ate us up at. Should've went to a 4-2-5 or a Dime defense since they were pretty much in passing mode the last 5 mins of the game.

Freakin Spencer Smith (FS) was getting burnt time and time again, he needs tighten up. Aaron Brown and Kenny Estes are much quicker than him, why aren't they starting over him??

I know that Phillip Payne kid was eating up our DBs in the 2nd half.

Haole receiver right, number 88 I think he was??

Kolohe, The Haole receiver is Ryan Wolfe. Payne is a black guy,wore #4. I told you if they didn't tighten it up they was going lose to UNLV. I didn't go to the game but watched it on TV here in vegas. That was a sorry second half perfomance by UH.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by E-49er:

Our LB's and Safeties are always one step behind the receiver on the underneath routes, that's where UNLV ate us up at. Should've went to a 4-2-5 or a Dime defense since they were pretty much in passing mode the last 5 mins of the game.

Freakin Spencer Smith (FS) was getting burnt time and time again, he needs tighten up. Aaron Brown and Kenny Estes are much quicker than him, why aren't they starting over him??

Kolohe, The Haole receiver is Ryan Wolfe. Payne is a black guy,wore #4. I told you if they didn't tighten it up they was going lose to UNLV. I didn't go to the game but watched it on TV here in vegas. That was a sorry second half perfomance by UH.

Right on Chris, but still that guy was killing us to. And yup, that was sorry ass performance, we try and run a 3-4 to contain the QB and end up getting bit in the ass by their receivers.

Got a bad feeling when we face La Tech.

Right on Chris, but still that guy was killing us to. And yup, that was sorry ass performance, we try and run a 3-4 to contain the QB and end up getting bit in the ass by their receivers.

Yeah Wolfe is a pretty good receiver and a fan favorite here in Vegas. Omar clayton was giving UH fits.From what I have seen so far they don't look like a winning team. Salas was really the only player that impressed me. I really think that they should try to get someone in there that will convince players to come there. McMackin really does not appear to have the saavy to recruit players especially QB's to play there. UH kinda reminds me of the Raiders at this point because they have an athletic department that is blind to the fact that they need to invest in the facilities at UH in order to get better recruits there. There are high schools that have better locker rooms.
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran

Yeah Wolfe is a pretty good receiver and a fan favorite here in Vegas. Omar clayton was giving UH fits.From what I have seen so far they don't look like a winning team. Salas was really the only player that impressed me. I really think that they should try to get someone in there that will convince players to come there. McMackin really does not appear to have the saavy to recruit players especially QB's to play there. UH kinda reminds me of the Raiders at this point because they have an athletic department that is blind to the fact that they need to invest in the facilities at UH in order to get better recruits there. There are high schools that have better locker rooms.

Unfortunately there is no money, the teachers union just agreed to 17 furlough days. The athletic department unlike other other schools is not self-sustaining and they do not appear to a healthy pool of rich alumni donors as other schools do. But you would think Hawaii with the beaches and women that it would easy to recruit but I guess not.

Anyway, I am glad they have a buy this week, so they can all get healthy for the big test at La Tech.
Wednesday game wtf?

has there always been Wednesday games?
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Wednesday game wtf?

s**t, there is now.

2:00 Hawaiian time auuuuuriiiiiiiiight!!!!
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
Wednesday game wtf?

I think ESPN just started doing it this year.
Hawaii QB just got jacked up.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Our defense couldn't tackle a 6 year old girl if their lives depended on it.
i stopped watching 3 minutes left in the 3rd...... wasn't really paying attention during the 2nd and 3rd.... did i miss anything?

*check's espn.com*

....i guess not.

• Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
i stopped watching 3 minutes left in the 3rd...... wasn't really paying attention during the 2nd and 3rd.... did i miss anything?

*check's espn.com*

....i guess not.

Alexander hurt his ankle, probably won't play the next game. Did I mention our defense can't tackle for s**t....in case I forgot to tell you our defense can't tackle for s**t.

*check's espn.com*

....i guess not.

Alexander hurt his ankle, probably won't play the next game. Did I mention our defense can't tackle for s**t....in case I forgot to tell you our defense can't tackle for s**t.

where's Jerry Glannville when you need him.........
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

*check's espn.com*

....i guess not.

My bad, Alexander hurt his knee in the 3rd quarter.

Every time I think of last weeks and last nights game of the defense, I want to

I know, we have brand new starters on defense, but there is no excuse for the way they've been tackling.

McMackin is supposed to be a defensive coach, how freaking embarrassing.

*check's espn.com*

....i guess not.

I know, we have brand new starters on defense, but there is no excuse for the way they've been tackling.

it's the basics they're failing at too.

you wanna bend your knees get below their pad level, wrap up, and drive/explode.

but no... what do they do?

stand upright, grab them by the shoulder pads, and swing the dude around..... then stare at each other and wonder why how the hell the guy got away.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

*check's espn.com*

....i guess not.

it's the basics they're failing at too.

you wanna bend your knees get below their pad level, wrap up, and drive/explode.

but no... what do they do?

stand upright, grab them by the shoulder pads, and swing the dude around.....
then stare at each other and wonder why how the hell the guy got away.

LMAO, THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY DO!!!

808 so I see your moving back home, which island?? If your coming to Honolulu, come check me out on Sundays......NFL Sunday Ticket braddah auuuuriiiiight!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone