Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***Official Boxing Thread***

That was the most retarded bets in the history of the WZ. lol
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on May 18, 2013 at 7:33 PM ]
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

LOL

He asked for it. I can't believe no one else saw it that way.

Stoney wins again!
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:

LOL

Well, I feel it wasn't retarded @ the time, but after that beatdown I'd have to agree with you StOnEy333

The sad thing is, the sheer fact that I got to watch that fight, er I mean beatdown, er I mean raping, kinda makes it okay that I lost. Would've been worse if it was a split decision

Besides, I was pushing my luck after I won money on the PBF fight, but guess the "Machine" took my money, hehe. Alright Niner_Demon, what SN am I rocking until the season begins?
Originally posted by Crazy49er1313:

LOL

Well, I feel it wasn't retarded @ the time, but after that beatdown I'd have to agree with you StOnEy333

The sad thing is, the sheer fact that I got to watch that fight, er I mean beatdown, er I mean raping, kinda makes it okay that I lost. Would've been worse if it was a split decision

Besides, I was pushing my luck after I won money on the PBF fight, but guess the "Machine" took my money, hehe. Alright Niner_Demon, what SN am I rocking until the season begins?

LOL. I will PM it to kid.
The Argentine contingent is small but strong in boxing.
Some tough mothaph*ckers
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
The Argentine contingent is small but strong in boxing.
Some tough mothaph*ckers

They have a lot of prospects fighting in Argentina. I watch them on the T y C network.

Stoney wins again!

When Lamont tried to stand up and fell over in his squat , the crowd jump up twice as high. Lamont was one pound overweight too. Lucas is a badass.

Stoney wins again!

When Lamont tried to stand up and fell over in his squat , the crowd jump up twice as high. Lamont was one pound overweight too. Lucas is a badass.

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth.

Mike Tyson

It all started with a straight right in the second round that hurt Peterson. Up to that point, he was doing a good job using lateral movement and keeping Mattysse off of him. He went to survival brawler mode and got out gunned.
A superfight between Lucas Matthysse and Danny Garcia is already in the works, with a Sept. 7 target date for the Verizon Center in Atlantic City
The most entertaining fight this past weekend was the Mosley vs Cano fight.
A superfight between Lucas Matthysse and Danny Garcia is already in the works, with a Sept. 7 target date for the Verizon Center in Atlantic City

Originally posted by Crazy49er1313:

LOL

LOL. I will PM it to kid.

Well played sir...well played

Though, I won't lie, this will take some memorization, lol
[ Edited by ninerdemonsjotoplasm on May 20, 2013 at 1:59 PM ]
Originally posted by ninerdemonsjotoplasm:
Well played sir...well played

Though, I won't lie, this will take some memorization, lol

LOL the original was even longer.

Glad you liked it.
The most entertaining fight this past weekend was the Mosley vs Cano fight.

True, but was that due to it being an actual "good fight", or was it more of both fighters being of equal talent at this stage in their careers (both showing lack of talent during their slumps)?