Yeah. Im sparring this saturday.

dont get hurt bro
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Originally posted by Niner_Demon:

ready for some action nd

Yeah. Im sparring this saturday.

dont get hurt bro

I try not to. I v'e been sparring twice a week. i want to get some rounds in before my surgery next week. Ill be out of the gym for a week.
surgery?
surgery?

Simon.
Broner's got skillz, but he sounds like a f**king female tennis player every time he throws a punch. His mayweather like cockyness and that stupid sound makes me not want to like him. But no doubt, that boy a bad muthaf**ka.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Broner's got skillz, but he sounds like a f**king female tennis player every time he throws a punch. His mayweather like cockyness and that stupid sound makes me not want to like him. But no doubt, that boy a bad muthaf**ka.

He's so talented that I look past the antics. No matter how difficult he tries to make it that way for boxing fans. Dude is Bananas.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

I still think he may had been given a freebie in that Ponce de Leon bout (Cincy home crowd bias), but he too that to heart and has been lights out since, especially in that DeMarco bout where he practically "toyed" with a proven champion fighter at a higher weight!

He definitely is annoying (though the "Brush my Hair" thing is f'n HILARIOUS!), but he is going down the right path, which hopefully will include Donaire in his future to possibly see the closest thing to a real "Manny vs PBF" fight, seeing both exhibit the same styles.

Absolutely love Broner. He shows his youth in his antics but the skills back it up. When he bounces his shoulders after kickin some ass its pure entertainment.

LOL "I had him under water, cooked him like a neckbone".
[ Edited by MoistButtCheeks on Feb 18, 2013 at 6:51 PM ]
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
Love me some Broner. Wish he would try to be his own douche and not copy Floyd so much.

Who dat? ^
  • Amir
  • RIP Amir, Hall of Fame
what you mean silky? thats broner. dunno who the dude with him is.

btw.....mayweather vs robert guerrero on may 4th is official.
Mayweather vs. The Ghost. Gonna be interesting, but I honesty don't think Ghost got a shot.
Share 49ersWebzone