Originally posted by Knowledge:
This team has to make a move for a bat

Roy Halladay for Brooks Conrad
straight up

Roy Halladay for Miguel Tejada
straight up
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Phillies...need your help...sweep the Reds!
Originally posted by jrg:

the Phils couldnt even sweep the reds minor league system right now the way this offense is struggling...soooo dont count on it lol...can we borrow Holiday?
Originally posted by ritchie:
Originally posted by valrod33:
This team has to make a move for a bat

Roy Halladay for Brooks Conrad
straight up

Roy Halladay for Miguel Tejada
straight up

Heck in addition to Miguel Tejada I would even throw in Aaron Rowand, Mark De Rosa, and Barry Zito in order to sweeten the pot
the Phillies have been moving up quickly the last couple years in my "most hated baseball teams" rankings. something about them just pisses me off. Howard, Utley, Cliff Lee, etc. they all just piss me off for some reason. Jayson Werth was one of those guys as well before he left.

go Marlins...
Phils have inquired about the possibility of trading for Hunter Pence...oh please make this happen!!!! Astros have become our minor league team...love Ed wade lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:

the Phils couldnt even sweep the reds minor league system right now the way this offense is struggling...soooo dont count on it lol...can we borrow Holiday?

lol he's hurt right now..so uh..sure
Originally posted by Niners99:
the Phillies have been moving up quickly the last couple years in my "most hated baseball teams" rankings. something about them just pisses me off. Howard, Utley, Cliff Lee, etc. they all just piss me off for some reason. Jayson Werth was one of those guys as well before he left.

go Marlins...

Um the Marlins are going to be our next opponent, couldn't you wait until Friday to make that statement?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
go phillies!

Good to see the Phillies finally giving Hammels a little run support.

Worley on the mound tonight

2-0 1.13 era 0.94 whip 16 IP 15 SO

hopefully he can keep it up
Doc takes the mound tonight!
Originally posted by sfgiantdave:
Originally posted by Niners99:

go Marlins...

Um the Marlins are going to be our next opponent, couldn't you wait until Friday to make that statement?

lol what does it matter when i say it? obviously when they play SF i dont want them to win. id be happy if the Marlins won the NL East, since the rest of the teams in that division annoy the crap out of me.
Share 49ersWebzone