There are 181 users in the forums

***Official Philadelphia Phillies Thread***

Originally posted by PTulini:
Originally posted by TexasNiner:
Let's go Phillies! Roy Halladay's push for the NL Cy Young Award begins today.

Hell Yeah! He's looking like The Man so far! He is going to tear up the NL! Adam Dunn was up 3-0 and struck out looking.

With his pitching and the O of this Phillies team, he might win 25.

Roy Halladay's stats today: (1-0) 7.0 IP, 6 H, 1 ER, 2 BB, 9 K's and a 1.29 ERA!

Between his pitching and our O and D, he's going to win 20 without trying. When he wasn't getting Ks that made batters look foolish, he was getting gimmie double plays. It was a sweet opening day. Polanco looking like he liked being a Phillie again with his GS as well!

I'm hoping I get to see Halliday on Saturday. I'll be at the Phillies/Astros game. It will be full rest for Halliday and it will be vs. Oswalt. But it will be the 5th game of the season. So it depends if they go 5 deep this early in the season, or if they give him an extra start since they have a day off during the week.

I'm also going to the the Phils play in San Diego and then in LA later this summer. I can't wait! It should be a great season.
man this is going to be smooth sailing to the playoffs if the offense plays like they have the last two games
this team will easily win 100 games
Roy Halladay just earned his 150th career win, and his 50th complete game. Well done Doc!!!

Roy Halladay is now 2-0 with a 0.56 ERA and 17 K's so far.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Ugh Halladay is gonna make mince meat of the NL
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:

Pretty much, he'll probably win 30 games in the NL.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

However hasn't he played the Nationals and Astros? 2 s**tty teams
Originally posted by NinerFanMT:

However hasn't he played the Nationals and Astros? 2 s**tty teams

Yeah I'm curious to see what he can do against teams like the Dodgers, Marlins and Cardinals.
CHOOOOOOOCH!
was at the game yesterday vs the nats. Oswalt didnt fare well his first game as a phillie against them, but he chewed em up nicely yesteday! Now if we can get rid of kendrick we might be ok

Let's go Phillies! Roy Halladay's push for the NL Cy Young Award begins today.

Hell Yeah! He's looking like The Man so far! He is going to tear up the NL! Adam Dunn was up 3-0 and struck out looking.

With his pitching and the O of this Phillies team, he might win 25.

Roy Halladay's stats today: (1-0) 7.0 IP, 6 H, 1 ER, 2 BB, 9 K's and a 1.29 ERA!

Between his pitching and our O and D, he's going to win 20 without trying. When he wasn't getting Ks that made batters look foolish, he was getting gimmie double plays. It was a sweet opening day. Polanco looking like he liked being a Phillie again with his GS as well!

I'm hoping I get to see Halliday on Saturday. I'll be at the Phillies/Astros game. It will be full rest for Halliday and it will be vs. Oswalt. But it will be the 5th game of the season. So it depends if they go 5 deep this early in the season, or if they give him an extra start since they have a day off during the week.

I'm also going to the the Phils play in San Diego and then in LA later this summer. I can't wait! It should be a great season.

Well, that prediction was right, and he should have won at least 25. He's getting the Cy Young and the big H2O rotation is taking us to another World Series. Bank on it!!!!!!!!!
Only one inning in, but Doc is dealing and we scratched out a run. Nice way to start off.
You can start thinking about the Giants or Braves. The Reds have no shot in this series with this pitching staff.
  • Shifty
  • Veteran
How do you become a Phillies and 49ers fan? Just curious...
I think the only thing left in question in this game is whether the Reds manage to get a hit......
Share 49ersWebzone