LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 274 users in the forums

Put Your Money Where Your Mouth is... Alex or Shaun or JT?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by D_Niner:
Originally posted by backontop:
Shaun Hill FTW!!!

Said it in 08 and still saying it in 09

I am hoping for Smith but rooting for Hill if that makes sense

Makes perfect sense, I'm sure we all would love it if Alex developes into his potential. It's just that some of us have walked a bit further away from that dream than others.

wishful thinking---------------------------------me--------------reality
I---------------------------------------------------I------------------I

[ Edited by backontop on Jun 19, 2009 at 16:02:47 ]
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Opening Day starter and season ending starter:

God I love this video!!!
Shaun Hill FTW!!!

AGREED!

I'm staying put with "Neither/Not Sure"
Originally posted by Sabrason:
Originally posted by ldussan:
Originally posted by Method:
Originally posted by Nes49:
Method....update UR numbers man....
i been busy, ill update right now.
aight, updated completely ya dig. check if you guys are in the right list, some of you try to act funny so I don't know which list to put you on, pick a name so I can count your vote.

***updated to post 350***
So the Webzone pretty much has like 1% of people who actually know what the flip they're talking about

Exactly, so the few realistic and objective niner fans who were calling for Smith's head on a silver platter long before now and certainly BEFORE he got injured and who were labeled as "haters" by the blindly loyal Smith supporters seem to have known what they were talking about. I love it!! Bunch of dip@#$% on this site. Now that Martz has spoken what do you have to say for yourselves?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! GOOD ONE!! The idiots that picked JTO are as dumb as martz for picking him. What do we have to say for ourselves??? I am pretty sure we are not nearly as dumb as the people who thought JTO was the best choice. I am so glad we can go back and read this dumb retarted $hit people post.
Shaun Hill FTW!!!

Yes sir. That makes sense to me. You have to root for anyone in a 9er uni.
Hey guys, I was planning on re-doing this thread for this season, but I won't be able to because I'm really busy and haven't been able to get online too often. Sorry

It was a lot of fun last time, hopefully I won't have to make another one next season, because by then we better have a real Starting QB with no damn competition.
Originally posted by 49erFaithful:
Originally posted by 666SF666SF:
Originally posted by 666SF666SF:
I believe it will be ASmith starting, but something is up in 'NinerLand. I respect MNolan as a football man and as a family man, (he and Pacman don't go out clubbing together), but MNolan is a hardworking nuts and bolts kind of guy. The new thing I sense is genius - not the BW kind - but still genius. The decision to start JTO' was genius, and I believe it came from MM's thought process, and it is refreshing to see that MNolan will take advise from his new OC. In the future I see MM as our HC and MNolan as our DC.

Funny to be quoting myself, but on August 7th I somehow knew that starting JTO was a stroke of genius. That said, I will PMMWMMI: JTO to the Pro Bowl!!

DOUBLE

Alex Smith

Shaun Hill to begin the season...at some point Smith will play, depends on how Smith plays really determines the starter at the end of the year.
Originally posted by 5TIME49:
aight, updated completely ya dig. check if you guys are in the right list, some of you try to act funny so I don't know which list to put you on, pick a name so I can count your vote.

So the Webzone pretty much has like 1% of people who actually know what the flip they're talking about

Exactly, so the few realistic and objective niner fans who were calling for Smith's head on a silver platter long before now and certainly BEFORE he got injured and who were labeled as "haters" by the blindly loyal Smith supporters seem to have known what they were talking about. I love it!! Bunch of dip@#$% on this site. Now that Martz has spoken what do you have to say for yourselves?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! GOOD ONE!! The idiots that picked JTO are as dumb as martz for picking him. What do we have to say for ourselves??? I am pretty sure we are not nearly as dumb as the people who thought JTO was the best choice. I am so glad we can go back and read this dumb retarted $hit people post.

JTO was the best choice at the time so Martz made the correct choice. His very good play early on (which everyone seems to conveniently forget about) proved it. Only after OL protection broke down did JTO go downhill.
Gimme Alex baby...

JTO was the best choice at the time so Martz made the correct choice. His very good play early on (which everyone seems to conveniently forget about) proved it. Only after OL protection broke down did JTO go downhill.

I' d rather say when Defensive coordinators figured JTO out.
It took just 4 games...

Ooooooh...I see,the excuses start.What was inexcusable for Smith is okay for JT...you my friend,are a hypocrite.His "very good play" was against terrible defenses,when the competition got better JT showed his true colors,and so did that bumbling fool Martz.There is a reason Martz is not working now,and that reason is he is overrated and inflexible.

[ Edited by Memphis9er on Jun 20, 2009 at 02:04:32 ]
Share 49ersWebzone