There are 131 users in the forums

Put Your Money Where Your Mouth is... Alex or Shaun or JT?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by kidash98:
Originally posted by Sabrason:
I say that your high and mighty words should be toned down a bit... "Bunch of dip@#$% on this site. " Really????? Damn dude, just because we have different opinion from yours makes it cool for you to rag????

Dude.....

oh, and by the way, you are a member of this site so I guess that makes you one as well, right?

What should be toned down, the "dip" or the @#$%"?? Again, I apologize if that was going over the line but I'm assuming you're a Smith-lover and your "different" opinion turned out to be the wrong one so don't get defensive when niner fans who didn't support Smith or didn't vote come in wanting to talk about it afterward. There's nothing wrong with that. I mean, when 3/4 of the fans who voted turn out to be dead wrong it certainly warrants talking about it, right?? It was a lopsided poll. Sure, I can be a blank blank also if you'd like just not one who voted for Alex Smith!

Btw, I've seen and been called worse on this site and things have been completely spelled out so...........

a Smith lover??? *lol* Although I did vote for him, I am a 49er lover first and foremost and at this point, I could really care less who's at center as long as we win...

So is this guy saying that if somebody predicted that Alex was going to win the job, that means that they are an "Alex Lover"???
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I say that your high and mighty words should be toned down a bit... "Bunch of dip@#$% on this site. " Really????? Damn dude, just because we have different opinion from yours makes it cool for you to rag????

Dude.....

oh, and by the way, you are a member of this site so I guess that makes you one as well, right?

What should be toned down, the "dip" or the @#$%"?? Again, I apologize if that was going over the line but I'm assuming you're a Smith-lover and your "different" opinion turned out to be the wrong one so don't get defensive when niner fans who didn't support Smith or didn't vote come in wanting to talk about it afterward. There's nothing wrong with that. I mean, when 3/4 of the fans who voted turn out to be dead wrong it certainly warrants talking about it, right?? It was a lopsided poll. Sure, I can be a blank blank also if you'd like just not one who voted for Alex Smith!

Btw, I've seen and been called worse on this site and things have been completely spelled out so...........

a Smith lover??? *lol* Although I did vote for him, I am a 49er lover first and foremost and at this point, I could really care less who's at center as long as we win...

So is this guy saying that if somebody predicted that Alex was going to win the job, that means that they are an "Alex Lover"???

must be so, brah... must be so....

Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Dude.....

must be so, brah... must be so....

Wow, just wow. *shakes head*
"a Smith lover??? *lol* Although I did vote for him, I am a 49er lover first and foremost and at this point, I could really care less who's at center as long as we win...- 98 "

Oh, so then tell me how you, like the other whopping 74% of fans who voted for Smith, came to that conclusion.

Was it because you:
1) Thought Smith played well enough to deserve the starting spot
2) Thought Smith would be the starter b/c that's what he was before his injury
3) Thought Smith would be the starter b/c he's being paid all of that money
4) Other

[ Edited by Sabrason on Aug 29, 2008 at 15:56:13 ]
Originally posted by 666SF666SF:
I believe it will be ASmith starting, but something is up in 'NinerLand. I respect MNolan as a football man and as a family man, (he and Pacman don't go out clubbing together), but MNolan is a hardworking nuts and bolts kind of guy. The new thing I sense is genius - not the BW kind - but still genius. The decision to start JTO' was genius, and I believe it came from MM's thought process, and it is refreshing to see that MNolan will take advise from his new OC. In the future I see MM as our HC and MNolan as our DC.

Funny to be quoting myself, but on August 7th I somehow knew that starting JTO was a stroke of genius. That said, I will PMMWMMI: JTO to the Pro Bowl!!
I believe it will be ASmith starting, but something is up in 'NinerLand. I respect MNolan as a football man and as a family man, (he and Pacman don't go out clubbing together), but MNolan is a hardworking nuts and bolts kind of guy. The new thing I sense is genius - not the BW kind - but still genius. The decision to start JTO' was genius, and I believe it came from MM's thought process, and it is refreshing to see that MNolan will take advise from his new OC. In the future I see MM as our HC and MNolan as our DC.

Funny to be quoting myself, but on August 7th I somehow knew that starting JTO was a stroke of genius. That said, I will PMMWMMI: JTO to the Pro Bowl!!

Originally posted by 49erFaithful:

LMFAO
Originally posted by Method:
Originally posted by 49erFaithful:

LMFAO

ROFLMAO
YEP I choose Hill from the beginning.......Now watch us win the west..........People forget He won last year when Smith looked like s**t in a weak Off.......Now under a good Off system Im thinking he's gonna tear it up
Originally posted by Method:
Sabrason: You didn't even vote, no one cares what you think.

You are like those guys who didn't vote for Gore or Kerry, but hate how Bush is running the country. It's people like you who make this country what it is.

Yeah, well nobody should care what any of you in the 74% group thinks since you were all proven dead wrong and proved how little you know. It's kind of embarrassing. I was never a Smith supporter and certainly didn't jump on that ignorant 74% bandwagon either thinking that Alex would start when any half-wit could predict he wouldn't with how bad he's played esp with a qb guru like Martz evaluating him. It doesn't take an NFL analyst to figure that out Sherlock. Common sense brought me to that conclusion but hey, what do I know??

This is not a political forum but since you brought it up: As far as Gore, Kerry and Bush --- yikes, they're all rotten apples from the same barrel IMO. If I don't vote for someone than I have very right to complain b/c I didn't help put them there!!! Again, basic common sense. This is America and that's my right. It's ok though, you keep voting if you think it makes a difference. That'll help.

This is coming from the guy that thinks we should keep Martz next season because during the easiest part of our schedule we had the #7 ranked offense,then when we actually had to face some good defense we plummeted all the way back down to the bottom third with his boy JTO(the third best qb on the team).The problem with Smith has never been lack of talent,it has been lack of good coaching.You seem to think you have more common sense than you actually do,if you didn't vote then you cannot complain about who is up there seeing as how you did nothing to try to keep them from there.Well you have the right to say whatever you want to,but that doesn't make it the truth or common sense.In fact alot of your posts you assume that your view is the only correct one,and that shows very little wisdom or common sense.By the way,common sense is what is generally believed to be true by general consensus.And I notice that you seem to be in the minority 90% of the time in your views here.Now,let's hear you tell us all how we are all wrong and you are right again.

hahaha omfg meth

and we're only halfway through the season...
Whoot JT all the way baby! Yea it's gonna be a great season.... what do you mean it's over.... Daft? what Darft? Crabtree Davis, Coffee,,,,,,,,,,,,, Whoot whoot yeah baby go niners!!!! Crabtree all the way yeah love me some Davis!!!!!
Shaun Hill FTW!!!

Said it in 08 and still saying it in 09
Originally posted by D_Niner:
Shaun Hill FTW!!!

I am hoping for Smith but rooting for Hill if that makes sense
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by D_Niner:
Shaun Hill FTW!!!

I am hoping for Smith but rooting for Hill if that makes sense

Makes perfect sense, I'm sure we all would love it if Alex developes into his potential. It's just that some of us have walked a bit further away from that dream than others.
Share 49ersWebzone