LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 440 users in the forums

Put Your Money Where Your Mouth is... Alex or Shaun or JT?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
you should retake the poll haha
Its gonna be Shaun O'Smith
On behalf of 49erFanNIndy, ahhhh!!, LeathafaceUCSD, loxdog and myself. The "Half a percent" as it were...

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Hows the Crow?!

AHAHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by AkNiners:
On behalf of 49erFanNIndy, ahhhh!!, LeathafaceUCSD, loxdog and myself. The "Half a percent" as it were...

Hows the Crow?!

AHAHAHAHAHA!

*cough*bump*cough*

The original JTO fans FTW !
Originally posted by LeathafaceUCSD:
Originally posted by AkNiners:

Hows the Crow?!

AHAHAHAHAHA!

*cough*bump*cough*

The original JTO fans FTW !

it was over 75% on Alex's nuts....LOL
lol at least I said Hill.
the people that said JTO didn't raelly support him, they were just being funny
Originally posted by redngold:
the people that said JTO didn't raelly support him, they were just being funny

No way man. Go back to my posts in this thread on March 7th (if you wish) and you'll see I expected him to win when we signed him. Alex showed me all he needed to in '06 and last year and the fact that JTO was brought over by Martz was enough to convince me that he was more than able.

It's nice to be right, but it's more so a win by default. Alex wasn't gonna win this competition at his current skill level...

Originally posted by LeathafaceUCSD:
Meth,

There really should be a JT O Sullivan category! I think Martz knows what he can do and he's gonna have a favoring eye towards him. He was brought in specifically b/c Martz knew what kind of QB he was. That probably means that he feels he has some potential down the line. I mean come on, Shaun Hill came from nowhere as well.
Originally posted by Method:
ouch. it's too late to update now because many of you know who are switching your guy know the entire situation. when we were making these predictions we didn't know the competition would be complete bulls**t, so now 75% of us were horribly wrong.

75%? dude.... only FIVE people voted for JTO.
Since the original post was "Smith or Hill" and I said neither, I guess I was right!

Damn! 5 people voted correctly. Good work my fellow 49er fans!

Originally posted by GhostofFredDean:
Since the original post was "Smith or Hill" and I said neither, I guess I was right!

Nah, giving yourself too much credit
[ Edited by Method on Aug 22, 2008 at 5:59 PM ]
  • ldussan
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Nes49:
Method....update UR numbers man....

i been busy, ill update right now.
aight, updated completely ya dig. check if you guys are in the right list, some of you try to act funny so I don't know which list to put you on, pick a name so I can count your vote.

***updated to post 350***

So the Webzone pretty much has like 1% of people who actually know what the flip they're talking about
Originally posted by ldussan:
Originally posted by Nes49:
Method....update UR numbers man....
i been busy, ill update right now.
aight, updated completely ya dig. check if you guys are in the right list, some of you try to act funny so I don't know which list to put you on, pick a name so I can count your vote.

***updated to post 350***
So the Webzone pretty much has like 1% of people who actually know what the flip they're talking about

Exactly, so the few realistic and objective niner fans who were calling for Smith's head on a silver platter long before now and certainly BEFORE he got injured and who were labeled as "haters" by the blindly loyal Smith supporters seem to have known what they were talking about. I love it!! Bunch of dip@#$% on this site. Now that Martz has spoken what do you have to say for yourselves?

[ Edited by Sabrason on Aug 28, 2008 at 09:05:28 ]
Sabrason: You didn't even vote, no one cares what you think.

You are like those guys who didn't vote for Gore or Kerry, but hate how Bush is running the country. It's people like you who make this country what it is.
  • DreamDestroya
  • Info N/A
Sabrason: You didn't even vote, no one cares what you think.

You are like those guys who didn't vote for Gore or Kerry, but hate how Bush is running the country. It's people like you who make this country what it is.

hot damn...dem is fightin words

Share 49ersWebzone