LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 421 users in the forums

Put Your Money Where Your Mouth is... Alex or Shaun or JT?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by scorpio_49ers:
why is it not surprising? cause im trying to force you see the light!!! Smith will lose!

Read the original post... NOOB!

• TCM7787
  • Info N/A
Alex Smith.
Alex Smith

Stronger Arm than Shaun. You need that going vertical.
1st overall pick will get the nod to start the season,
should Alex screw up BIG, Shaun will get the nod.

Yes Shaun did very well in the three games last season, BUT Tollner was helping out Hostler, Gore and the offensive line played their best football, AND Jackson and Davis were actually catching the ball.

When Smith was in, The offensive line was attrocious, Jackson, Battle and Davis couldnt catch a ball if it were to save their life, and Gore was banged up and dropping the easiest screen passes.
Alex Smith
Alex Smith ... But I'm glad we will have a capable backup
Originally posted by Method:
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Alex Hill

come on man, stop playing around and do a vote.

Ok I wasn't able to watch hardly any game last season after our horrid start due to the networks not even thinking twice about putting us on. But my assumption is that when Shaun Hill started to play that's when they opened up the playbook/passing game of which they never did for Alex.

If Alex's shoulder is 100% I'd have to put my money on Alex :)

The boy needs to gain some weight though, especially in his lower body/buttocks. He's too skinny. The added weight will definitely help with his confidence and throws. People say he has an arm; but he doesn't. He needs more straight line velocity with this throws.
Stop the madness. Shaun Hill has TWO games under his belt. So he's the aire apparent we have been looking for since Steve went down.

I can't believe how people don't see this.

It's not like Alex has had any come back wins over tougher opponents.Joe and Steve do.

It's not like he has put the team on his shoulders and carried them to victory. Joe and Steve have.

It's not like he's accurate. Joe and Steve were and probably still are.

It's not like he has any drive or determination. Joe and Steve do...

In case you can't tell these are the arguments of haters and every one of them is wrong.

Cause Alex Smith is going to PWN!!! your azzes.
I vote for S. Hill.... but I would be more than happy if Alex steps up his game and win....

go niners
ALEX SMITH!!!
Originally posted by Method:
Alex Hill

come on man, stop playing around and do a vote.

Ok I wasn't able to watch hardly any game last season after our horrid start due to the networks not even thinking twice about putting us on. But my assumption is that when Shaun Hill started to play that's when they opened up the playbook/passing game of which they never did for Alex.

If Alex's shoulder is 100% I'd have to put my money on Alex :)

The boy needs to gain some weight though, especially in his lower body/buttocks. He's too skinny. The added weight will definitely help with his confidence and throws. People say he has an arm; but he doesn't. He needs more straight line velocity with this throws.

Look at what the added weight did for Colt Brennan when he went from 181 Senior Bowl to 207 NFL combine. The difference was dramatic.

shaun kill the hill
Alex Smith
  • HOSSTILE49ER
  • Info N/A
Alex will win.....
  • fryet
  • Veteran
I think Alex Smith is a solid QB, but I think that Shaun Hill is just better, and the next Tom Brady. Shaun Hill.
I feel that Hill is the better QB for Martz system but politics will win out and Alex Smith will be the week #1 starter... that being said - I think that Smith will be replaced by Hill in week #5
Share 49ersWebzone