LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 271 users in the forums

Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is, 2007-08

Shop Find 49ers gear online
9-7 this year, with serious momentum going into '08 which should be the year they become a powerhouse.
  • phredd49
  • Info N/A
10-6
12-4, this year's gonna be special

• ninerfreak1680
  • Info N/A
I say it doesn't matter what our regular season record is. We are 49er fans people. We demand excellence.(spellcheck?) I realize that we have not had the best few seasons recently. Come on people. ANYTHING LESS THAN A SUPER BOWL IS UNACCEPTABLE. PERIOD. I don't know how old all of you are but I was born in 1981. As far as I'm concerned we've only had 5 good years. Maybe my standards are too high but I'm a GODDAMN NINER FAN. We need to win the Super Bowl every year or I'm not happy. Where any of you happy in 83 or 87? Yes we had a great team but we did not win the Super Bowl. It's time to get back to expecting them to win. Not hoping they will win. This is the greatest franchise in all of sports. We need a Super Bowl. Does anyone else realize that it has been 13 years since we have won a Super Bowl? That is too long. Let's get back to being NINER fans. SUPER BOWL OR BUST.
i did the calculations of the schedual and it averages out to about 16 wins.
10-6
Hey, hit me with 10-6...
10-6 is where I put my money
  • ninerfreak1680
  • Info N/A
That'e right 49er4eva. 16-0. SUPER BOWL OR BUST.
11-5

10-6 would be the safe choice for any niner fan, but im going to be a bit daring and say 11-5. i think we break out this season.

11-5 is my prediction.
11-5
11-5. One loss to rams, one to seattle, one to ravens, saints, and panthers.
9-7, with a late season surge getting us a wild card spot
  • Kaden
11-5
Share 49ersWebzone