LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 516 users in the forums

Will You Buy One Of The New ALT Jerseys?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Will You Buy One Of The New ALT Jerseys?

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by TTown9ers:

Besides, these have been available as Chinese knockoffs for a while.

This. Ecseller has had these ugly ass alternates for years

Which is why the 49ers screwed up if they thought it would make them money. 8 of every 10 fans buy knockoff jerseys, and the few that liked the ugly black jerseys probably already have one.

Also, they might want to solve the heat problem at the stadium before they sell black jerseys.

8 out of 10, huh? What scientific method did you use to come up with those numbers? lol

And they solved the heat problem, if you were paying attention. There isn't an afternoon game until October. lol

Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:
8 of every 10 fans buy knockoff jerseys
Since the stat you just threw out is nothing more than a guess, I will do the same.

8 out of every 10 fan wouldn't be caught dead in a knockoff jersey.

No, my stat is no more factual than yours. However I bet you more people on this forum would agree that mine is closer to factual than yours is.

LOL have you guys have never been to a Niner game? SOOOOOOO many fakes. Fakes everywhere you look. Its an epidemic.

Im a jersey collector, and can spot a fake from a mile away. Trust me, there are a TON.

I wasnt quoting a stat, I was guesstimating based on what Ive seen.
[ Edited by Niners99 on Apr 30, 2015 at 3:19 PM ]
Originally posted by Marvin49:

Which is why the 49ers screwed up if they thought it would make them money. 8 of every 10 fans buy knockoff jerseys, and the few that liked the ugly black jerseys probably already have one.

Also, they might want to solve the heat problem at the stadium before they sell black jerseys.

Highly doubt Niners will be wearing all black for a day game In August or September.

Non-issue. Butt ugly uniform, but heats not an issue.

I meant the fans. Teams release new jerseys for retail sales.
  • bors
  • Veteran
All the Nortes will buy a 14

And they solved the heat problem, if you were paying attention. There isn't an afternoon game until October. lol

I went to a game in October last year against KC, and it might have been the hottest game of the year.

I went to a game in October last year against KC, and it might have been the hottest game of the year.

Yeah that game was pretty fkn miserable weatherwise. No air circulates through that stadium lol. U have to fart to catch a breeze
Share 49ersWebzone