There are 251 users in the forums

Will You Buy One Of The New ALT Jerseys?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Will You Buy One Of The New ALT Jerseys?

Not a chance in hell.
i dont mind the change for a few games.

im not a black jersey guy..will stick with the normal Red or White jerseys
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by SoCold:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 1m1 minute ago The #49ers alternate jersey, player-driven, I hear, is the same as Kaepernick's practice jersey past couple seasons.

Ah, thanks. I thought those "alternate jerseys are the practice jerseys" was just a rumor. Hmm, looks like a practice jersey. Could use some white or gold trim somewhere. Looks like something a norteno would like to own.

Yeah because I was joking when I said they were just going to make Kaps no hit jersey an ALT jersey. Like a lot of things I joke about around here they are becoming true more often than not.
I might snag one
fk no
Not just no, hell no
We have a thread for this already.

Use the search engine JEEZ

IBTL.
  • thl408
If Hyde proves to be a bell cow, I can go for a Hyde jersey. Will wait for the official announcement though.
no gold no curr

for free, sure
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by NinerDreamer11:
We have a thread for this already.

Use the search engine JEEZ

IBTL.

The ALT Uniform thread was created 5 years ago and updated with new information on those Uniforms.

This thread is specifically asking if you will buy one of these new ALT Jerseys?

Please if you have further questions on the rules of this forum contact the mods.

Thank you.
  • thl408
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
no gold no curr

Yeah this. You can't have the 49ers without Gold. That's what the 49ers were all about back in the Gold Rush days. Can't have gold numbers because that would look like the Saints. Should have added some gold trim or something.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Yea, I like em. Sucks to be you guys who don't.
No.
Share 49ersWebzone