There are 174 users in the forums

Will You Buy One Of The New ALT Jerseys?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Will You Buy One Of The New ALT Jerseys?

Hell no. Honestly, those jerseys look 2nd rate.
I will ...I hope we don't start phasing out the old uniforms , I hope we use our 80's throwback Jerseys a couple of times next season , nothing wrong with a little nostalgia from time to time
f**k no.
No. I'm a classic red and white guy.
I predict these are a 1 and done design. After this year when they dont sell, and the fans pelt Jed's twitter about ruining tradition, they'll disappear.
  • thl408
Originally posted by Niners99:
I predict these are a 1 and done design. After this year when they dont sell, and the fans pelt Jed's twitter about ruining tradition, they'll disappear.

So...get one while you can? Sell on eBay when they are discontinued. Profit.
Originally posted by thl408:
Originally posted by Niners99:

So...get one while you can? Sell on eBay when they are discontinued. Profit.

But if nobody buys them to begin with, why would they have a legit market after?

Besides, these have been available as Chinese knockoffs for a while.
People complaining it's already too hot in SC are gonna buy it and wonder why they are hotter
Not a f**king chance...,those are cheap ass looking garbage. Has nothing to do with the 49ers. It's ashame we are gonna be deprived the red and gold even once for this s**tty garbage.
  • Jiks
It was cool when my Utah Utes did it about 7 years ago, but now it's just average.

I'm definitely picking one up. Probably Bowman or Kaep maybe Boldin or Aldon. I would say Davis but not sure if he's done or not.
I'd buy one in a heart beat; if I was a Norteno gang banger....

Edit: On second thought, mabye this the 49er's way of getting rid of the gangster fan base element. Put them in black jerseys under the hot Santa Clara sun, which is further intensified by the magnifine glass known as Levi's Stadium.
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Apr 30, 2015 at 1:20 PM ]
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by SoCold:
Originally posted by SoCold:
Originally posted by thl408:
We don't even know what it looks like yet.

Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 1m1 minute ago The #49ers alternate jersey, player-driven, I hear, is the same as Kaepernick's practice jersey past couple seasons.
mehhhhhh
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ymIZgDs2Zys
f**k no. They're hideous. SMFH
Share 49ersWebzone