There are 174 users in the forums

49ers are a laughing stock in Seattle

Shop 49ers game tickets
I'm a die hard Niners fan since the mid 60's. I grew up in the Bay Area but currently live in Seattle. You wouldn't believe what goes on here. The Seattle sports media and the fan base enjoys disrespecting the 49ers more than they appreciate their Seahawks. Laughing at the Niners is a national past time here. The sports media here has an unofficial pact where they will only refer to them as the Santa Clara 49ers out of disrepect. One sports radio station even has a pool where whoever calls them the "San Francisco" 49ers has to put in a dollar. They are all talking about how humiliating the 49ers in two weeks will totally devastate the team. Before Thursdays game somebody asked Sherman what scares him about the Niner offense and Sherman responded "nothing does". After the game Bobby Wagner said the 49er offense was slow and they had no explosive players. I also think that turkey dinner on the 49er logo after the game with Sherman and Wilson may have been planned

All I can say is its interesting being a 49er fan here in Seattle and hope that there is such a thing as "karma" and it shows up in two weeks at Century Link. I don't want the Niners to come in here and lay down like they did on Thanksgiving
Screw them. Tell them we don't consider anyone a rival of ours until they have at least 5 Lombardi's.
It's all Kaep's fault.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
f**k them
f**k them and Kaep
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:
Screw them. Tell them we don't consider anyone a rival of ours until they have at least 5 Lombardi's.

who the f**k cares what happened 20 years ago.

the fact is theyre kicking our asses RIGHT NOW.
Originally posted by trooper49:
I'm a die hard Niners fan since the mid 60's. I grew up in the Bay Area but currently live in Seattle. You wouldn't believe what goes on here. The Seattle sports media and the fan base enjoys disrespecting the 49ers more than they appreciate their Seahawks. Laughing at the Niners is a national past time here. The sports media here has an unofficial pact where they will only refer to them as the Santa Clara 49ers out of disrepect. One sports radio station even has a pool where whoever calls them the "San Francisco" 49ers has to put in a dollar. They are all talking about how humiliating the 49ers in two weeks will totally devastate the team. Before Thursdays game somebody asked Sherman what scares him about the Niner offense and Sherman responded "nothing does". After the game Bobby Wagner said the 49er offense was slow and they had no explosive players. I also think that turkey dinner on the 49er logo after the game with Sherman and Wilson may have been planned

All I can say is its interesting being a 49er fan here in Seattle and hope that there is such a thing as "karma" and it shows up in two weeks at Century Link. I don't want the Niners to come in here and lay down like they did on Thanksgiving

That is very true, they are like our stalkers lol, they have several threads on their message boards dedicated to the 9ers. Their fan base and all the media are a bunch of losers.
49ers are due for a win in seattle. hope the 49ers are the first team to destroy them by 30+ pts since 2011.
Originally posted by niner4life21:
f**k them and Kaep

U forgot to add Roman.
Who gives a crap?

They deserve it. We've been their b***h since they came to this division
Originally posted by denali22:
Originally posted by grizzlyadams:

who the f**k cares what happened 20 years ago.

the fact is theyre kicking our asses RIGHT NOW.

What do you mean who gives a f**k history??Thats stupid seahawks logic, in order to make themselves feel superior. That's pathetic. If that's eh case why even care at all if the next season every team rolls back to zero. But, that's not the case, trophys and memories don't expire., they only accumulate. As of now long time niner fans have plenty accumulated, and that's so thing that eats at every hawk fan. So, how do hey counter that by placing a subjective expiration date to feel better. Pathetic.
We really need VD to develop a mean streak and lay a vicious hit on Chancellor just to shut his ass up and set the tone for the game.

I mean -- just one play where they think VD's going for the ball and moments before impact he braces up and just destroys Chancellor. Cmon VD, you're 255 lbs to Chancellor's 235. You'll pwn his ass silly.

DO EETS.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
We really need VD to develop a mean streak and lay a vicious hit on Chancellor just to shut his ass up and set the tone for the game.

I mean -- just one play where they think VD's going for the ball and moments before impact he braces up and just destroys Chancellor. Cmon VD, you're 255 lbs to Chancellor's 235. You'll pwn his ass silly.

DO EETS.

• 4ML
  • Veteran
lol who cares
Share 49ersWebzone