LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 240 users in the forums

49ers most interesting and informative posters

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
no mention of me. worst thread ever

You're my favorite something or other Sus, just haven't figured out what yet.
  • kray28
  • Veteran
I've been here longer than most of you... it's interesting that I've been able to keep a low profile through most of it. I have seen many posters come and go through the years.
Let's just all go ahead and agree this is the best niner fansite and the people that post here make it so.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Let's just all go ahead and agree this is the best niner fansite and the people that post here make it so.

Agree!
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

How could anyone forget the man who invented Phil Jennings. THAT was a bad man.
Originally posted by WRATHman44:
How could anyone forget the man who invented Phil Jennings. THAT was a bad man.

Tried but he keeps coming back!
Originally posted by Chief:

interesting and informative poster

memoryrape
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Forgot to say thanks pasadoc for the honorable mention. And to be honest and this is the gods honest truth, I have learned a lot about the game of football over the years thanks to this site. I would love to list my honorable mention, but I cannot, so many fans on here contribute to this forum whether its old school Webzoners or new, thanks to everyone for keeping this site busy and active.
Originally posted by 5280High:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
How in the world I could have forgotten:
Sus, Amp, Phoenix, Axegrinder, Wally, teeohh, Whomeam, RonMex, m brock, jrg, Amir, Bill Walsh, hofer, zilla, redrath, wysiwyg, verb1 and his list, SonofaKing, 5280...well, you can see it was inadvertent. To that list I should also have added cNiner, BuZz, DonnieDarko,, GOFD, Idaho, yungAce, Defender, Esco, NJ, medic, NC49er,NickSh, btthe, PA9er, Sportsfan, valrod....the list just keeps going on. So to you guys, and all others I forgot, thanks for making this a fantastic blogsite, and 49er HQs.

I also promise I won't do this again.

yaaay I made the list ...I think
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
How in the world I could have forgotten:
Sus, Amp, Phoenix, Axegrinder, Wally, teeohh, Whomeam, RonMex, m brock, jrg, Amir, Bill Walsh, hofer, zilla, redrath, wysiwyg, verb1 and his list, SonofaKing, 5280...well, you can see it was inadvertent. To that list I should also have added cNiner, BuZz, DonnieDarko,, GOFD, Idaho, yungAce, Defender, Esco, NJ, medic, NC49er,NickSh, btthe, PA9er, Sportsfan, valrod....the list just keeps going on. So to you guys, and all others I forgot, thanks for making this a fantastic blogsite, and 49er HQs.

I also promise I won't do this again.

SunnyD
Originally posted by zillabeast:
SunnyD

Once maybe... But that ending was brutal.

I better not catch any of you motherf**kers at a tailgate
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:

this
Originally posted by valrod33:

Come at me bro?
Share 49ersWebzone