There are 189 users in the forums

49ers most interesting and informative posters

Shop Find 49ers gear online
In my short time here, I've seen some great posters. However, many are very one track minded and hold a lot of grudges from the NFCCG LOL. A lot of misinformation stated around here.
Hey, Afrikan, I didn't know that about NN and then NHAP. Thanks for that. I never thot of it like that.

Chief, among many others , yours was a name I just flat out forgot, and worse, I forgot to mention the fantastic display you just put up, the photo shop jobs, and all AV things that are frequently hilarious...or in your case informational...as well as visually spectacular. This was supposed to be a thread in between END OF PS and just before SEASON, and from the looks of things, I made a hash of it, by not mentioning so many guys I read frequently. A well intentioned deed never goes unpunished, or something like that.

The one compliment to one and all is that your really hard work and participation is really appreciated by folks like me. Before the WZ, I depended on ESPN which covered all E. coast all the time, The local Paso Robles news rag, and worst of all, a two day late subscription to the SF Chronicle whose main beat writer was the apostle of all sportswriters, Lowell, the worst, Cohn. Reading stuff two days late which was consistently incredibly wrong, was a drag. WZ was a truly wonderful find.
[ Edited by pasodoc9er on Sep 2, 2013 at 1:02 PM ]
Feeling honored.

[ Edited by OnTheClock on Sep 2, 2013 at 12:35 PM ]
Harbaugh sucks!

...and now I'm off on everyone's good list
How in the world I could have forgotten:
Sus, Amp, Phoenix, Axegrinder, Wally, teeohh, Whomeam, RonMex, m brock, jrg, Amir, Bill Walsh, hofer, zilla, redrath, wysiwyg, verb1 and his list, SonofaKing, 5280...well, you can see it was inadvertent. To that list I should also have added cNiner, BuZz, DonnieDarko,, GOFD, Idaho, yungAce, Defender, Esco, NJ, medic, NC49er,NickSh, btthe, PA9er, Sportsfan, valrod....the list just keeps going on. So to you guys, and all others I forgot, thanks for making this a fantastic blogsite, and 49er HQs.

I also promise I won't do this again.
[ Edited by pasodoc9er on Sep 2, 2013 at 1:16 PM ]
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Sus, Amp, Phoenix, Axegrinder, Wally, teeohh, Whomeam, RonMex, m brock, jrg, Amir, Bill Walsh, hofer, zilla, redrath, wysiwyg, verb1 and his list, SonofaKing, 5280...well, you can see it was inadvertent. To that list I should also have added cNiner, BuZz, DonnieDarko,, GOFD, Idaho, yungAce, Defender, Esco, NJ, medic, NC49er,NickSh, btthe, PA9er, Sportsfan, valrod....the list just keeps going on. So to you guys, and all others I forgot, thanks for making this a fantastic blogsite, and 49er HQs.

A wise man!

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
BuzzB
Originally posted by verb1der:

SonofaKing LOL. Thanks though, I'm honored

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
BuzzB

My favorite BuzzB28 quote went something like:

"PWilly is best and tough to defense. That Willis is so beast that good damn."

I know I'm messing it up, but kinda close.
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
  • mod
  • Veteran
Lol joecool
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Originally posted by susweel:

Share 49ersWebzone