LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

Greatest Uniforms of all time Voting ballot (49ers)

Shop 49ers game tickets
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
we be losin' to Bmore right now

I love our unis...just one thing we gotta change..THE f**kIN SLEEVES!!!

+ bring back the candy cane socks = championship

The ronald mcdonald socks? nah nah, they are perfect just as is...

those are the JOE MONTANA socks

well then by your logic the huge stripes on the pants should come back too? thats a big hell no
IT'S PRETTY TIGHT, LET'S DO THIS BEFORE THEY CUT IT OFF!!!
we're up but just barely

well then by your logic the huge stripes on the pants should come back too? thats a big hell no

The huge pants striped were vetoed by the players during the uni redesign in '09....the striped socks however NEED to make a comeback....they've been worn in every season the Niners have WON a Super Bowl (in '94 they made a comeback with the 1955 throwbacks even though the team had switched back to solid red sox when the played SD)
If we win we are in trouble vs panthers fans. They are serious about this contest.
dave dameshek is an idiot-- self-appointed "uniform monitor" who still childishly calls football helmets "hats" (dumbass)....don't curr if we don't win his stupid tournament-- Paul Lukas and the folks at UniWatch carry more weight and would know how to do a proper uniform tournament
s**t is soo rigged..............
We are down by over 10,000 votes now! Spread the word! I wonder if friggin Seahag fans are voting against us? I also heard the Ravens put this on their website.
wouldnt beat san diego anyways
San Diego isn't in the same category - that's the 60's uniform category, not "all time."

We are going to lose to that fugly uniform to a franchise that has no deeply rooted history unless you consider their Cleveland Browns history. UUGGHHH!!
thanks stupid seattle
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
We are going to lose to that fugly uniform to a franchise that has no deeply rooted history unless you consider their Cleveland Browns history. UUGGHHH!!
No s**t, its like playing against Barney

The huge pants striped were vetoed by the players during the uni redesign in '09....the striped socks however NEED to make a comeback....they've been worn in every season the Niners have WON a Super Bowl (in '94 they made a comeback with the 1955 throwbacks even though the team had switched back to solid red sox when the played SD)

the stripe socks are a little too tacky IMO. at least we can agree on changing the sleeves, right? and bringing back the old quentin font?
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Jul 21, 2013 at 6:04 PM ]
That horrible Panthers jersey has nearly a million votes. The 49ers are now beating the Ravens, but both teams have barely 200,000. I don't understand the love for the Carolina uniform at all.
Share 49ersWebzone