LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 440 users in the forums

This Year's WR's are Better Overall than Last Year

Shop Find 49ers gear online

This Year's WR's are Better Overall than Last Year

Last year for the second half of the season there was.....one receiver (Crabtree) and a guy who caught a couple of big plays (Moss).

That's it, period.

This year there is Boldin and some potential breakout receivers we didn't have last year. Jenkins in particular spent the whole off season working with Kaep.

Boldin isn't as good as Crabtree.

The irony is even with Crabtree out this stable of receivers could be better than last year overall.

Discuss....
Originally posted by Ballistic:

This
The loss of crabs is big. Way to early to early to say if this unit will be better, only time will tell that.
  • buck
  • Veteran
I voted yes, but in truth I have no idea.

I just went with the power of positive thinking.
We gotta be patient see preseason first then we can debate
  • LVJay
  • Veteran
On paper, yeah, no doubt...

released Moss but added a lot through FA/Draft. Boldin was a very good addition, K. Williams will be ready and we get to see AJJ (try to) prove that last year is in the rear-view mirror. MM is a ?? but if he comes back strong, Niners are in great shape. Hopefully, Crabs recovers fast and gets back into form come playoffs.
Austin Collie

Hopefully, NO MORE INJURIES...
Crabtree + Boldin woulda been AWESOME...hopefully Jenkins & Co. can emulate Crabs' production until he comes back late in the season (fingers crossed)
seahags DB roidthugs will decimate half of our WRs by December no matter who suits up
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
seahags DB roidthugs will decimate half of our WRs by December no matter who suits up
ok

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
if KW and Manningham can stay healthy, we'll be good. Even if we lose one, I'm sure either Patton or Jenkins can step in. Maybe even Lockette
This year's K's are better than last years.
ok

Fra, putasne tu bene irasceris?
Originally posted by LVJay:
On paper, yeah, no doubt...

released Moss but added a lot through FA/Draft. Boldin was a very good addition, K. Williams will be ready and we get to see AJJ (try to) prove that last year is in the rear-view mirror. MM is a ?? but if he comes back strong, Niners are in great shape. Hopefully, Crabs recovers fast and gets back into form come playoffs.
Austin Collie

Hopefully, NO MORE INJURIES...

Dude, that's like standing outside on the cloudy day of an outdoor wedding saying, "Well, hopefully it won't rain!"
ok

Fra, putasne tu bene irasceris?
yawn
Share 49ersWebzone