LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 299 users in the forums

bold prediction for the upcoming season

Shop Find 49ers gear online
My bold prediction is that vernon davis will have the most yards out of anybody on our offense. I don't think Boldin will crack 1000 and I think frank will hit around 1100 yards rushing but his hands were just as bad as delanie's last season so I don't think he'll be much of a receiving threat. I think hunter and james will take away too many touches from frank for him to lead the team. I see vernon having a monster season around 1300 or 1400 yards. Frank will be around 1250 all purpose and boldin around 900. It's a bit of a stretch but that's my prediction.
That is BOLD
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
That is BOLD

I stopped when he compared gore to walker
Originally posted by cciowa:
That is BOLD

didn't read lol
Aj Jenkins 1000 yards
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
didn't read lol

you are a better person than me, I am not mentally tough
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
That is BOLD

he just said frank catches as good as walker

and yards don't mean s**t

they ain't winning a game
Originally posted by JimDrinkAMiller:
My bold prediction is that vernon davis will have the most yards out of anybody on our offense. I don't think Boldin will crack 1000 and I think frank will hit around 1100 yards rushing but his hands were just as bad as delanie's last season so I don't think he'll be much of a receiving threat. I think hunter and james will take away too many touches from frank for him to lead the team. I see vernon having a monster season around 1300 or 1400 yards. Frank will be around 1250 all purpose and boldin around 900. It's a bit of a stretch but that's my prediction.

maybe, thats high powered
[ Edited by NinerFan408 on Jun 14, 2013 at 9:53 AM ]
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
he just said frank catches as good as walker

and yards don't mean s**t

they ain't winning a game
frank catches better than walker, a f**king bonnet monkey catches better than walker. gore and walker should never be mentioned together or compared in my high horse opinion
Lord Tolzien passes for 5,000 yards and wins the Super Bowl MVP

• cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Lord Tolzien passes for 5,000 yards and wins the Super Bowl MVP

i think it would be funny if jesus jr. did not make the roster. i think he is at the best right now the third stringer
My bold prediction is that we will run out of Wide Receivers because they all seem to get injured.
That is BOLD

Gore dropped so many easy passes out of the backfield last year. They aren't even close to as hard to catch as the ones that delanie dropped down field so yeah his hands are comparable to delanie's. I bet if you found the stat of runningback's drops, gore would either be at the top or close to it last year. That's what happens when you turn your head to look for contact before you catch and secure the ball.
  • thl408
Eric Reid will have 6 INTs while benefitting from a revamped pass rush which benefits from having a comfortable lead in the 3rd quarter.
  • cciowa
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JimDrinkAMiller:
Gore dropped so many easy passes out of the backfield last year. They aren't even close to as hard to catch as the ones that delanie dropped down field so yeah his hands are comparable to delanie's. I bet if you found the stat of runningback's drops, gore would either be at the top or close to it last year. That's what happens when you turn your head to look for contact before you catch and secure the ball.
its fun to look at stats but gore is a winner. He makes the plays that puts us in a position to win games, his catch and run vs green bay was the spark we needed and we all know his long run put us in a position to win the super bowl had the coaches followed up. I know its cool to pick holes in a persons game but in my opinion gore is to be held at a different standard than most of the players on the team, let alone walker
Share 49ersWebzone