LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

Schofield Barracks, HI 49ers Fans

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I am stationed on Army base Schofield Barracks. Looking for some "real" 49er fans to watch this Super Bowl year with @ the house. Anyone on Schofield??
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
thank you for defending our freedom.

God bless the USA
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Not in Schofield but thank you for your service.
Thanks! I fight for the Freedom to watch the 9ers!
So hard to find Army 49er fans that does what it takes to watch the game. I take leave to watch the game or the draft? Where are all the diehards!
you on lockdown or something?...plenty of niner fans in hawaii
There's a good crowd at Biffalo Wild Wings and Champions. New Buffalo Wild Wings opened on Pearl City just last week too, might be worth checking out.
Hey bro, a lot of us niner fans gon be at the Buffalo Wild Wings in Pearl City to watch the niners smash the cheeseheads on the first week. Stop by if your looking for some die hard niner fans to watch the game with. U won't miss us, trust me, were gon be the biggest party there.
[ Edited by 808niner4lyphe on Jun 13, 2013 at 11:28 PM ]
...unless he's a booooooooot on libo restriction
Thanks for your service. My dad was stationed a Barbers Point back in the day. He always used to talk about fun nights at The Pearl City Tavern.

I was at Schofield in 1972-74. I was the only 9er fan I knew of at the time. I used to sometimes go to a place in Wahiawa called the Inferno, but I wasn't there to watch football games.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Thanks for your service.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Thanks for your service. Shoot to kill, drive on.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Thanks for your service.
Share 49ersWebzone