There are 186 users in the forums

Schofield Barracks, HI 49ers Fans

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm not on lockdown or anything just looking for some fans that would want to like come to the house drank some beer and eat pizza. Got a couple kids so kinda hard to do the wild wing scene. Def will try to make it to the wild wings week one!
this has date rape written all over it.
Originally posted by Justinsmithjs15:
I'm not on lockdown or anything just looking for some fans that would want to like come to the house drank some beer and eat pizza. Got a couple kids so kinda hard to do the wild wing scene. Def will try to make it to the wild wings week one!

Sweet during probowl sometimes players n cheerleaders go to tropics there on schoelfield. Enjoy the games n hawaii love n miss it!
Thank you for your service! Now it's time for insults.

Originally posted by strickac:
this has date rape written all over it.

I bet he has a pretty mouth.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

This is my rifle, this is my gun

one is for shooting, the other's for fun
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 808niner4lyphe:
Hey bro, a lot of us niner fans gon be at the Buffalo Wild Wings in Pearl City to watch the niners smash the cheeseheads on the first week. Stop by if your looking for some die hard niner fans to watch the game with. U won't miss us, trust me, were gon be the biggest party there.

Where the heck is Buffalo Wild Wings in Pearl City?? Is it by Tony Romas, I'm pretty sure there isn't one in the Pearl Kai shopping center.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Hey bro, a lot of us niner fans gon be at the Buffalo Wild Wings in Pearl City to watch the niners smash the cheeseheads on the first week. Stop by if your looking for some die hard niner fans to watch the game with. U won't miss us, trust me, were gon be the biggest party there.

Where the heck is Buffalo Wild Wings in Pearl City?? Is it by Tony Romas, I'm pretty sure there isn't one in the Pearl Kai shopping center.

Dont believe its accross by dennys neither nor back by toys r us! Less was built after i moved back to mainland
Last time I was in HI was in '03 and Niners were still the most popular team....dunno how it is now, probably back to that...I'd imagine its Niners, Chargers, Raiders maybe the seahags and then everyone else....
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Last time I was in HI was in '03 and Niners were still the most popular team....dunno how it is now, probably back to that...I'd imagine its Niners, Chargers, Raiders maybe the seahags and then everyone else....

Lol when i was there it seemed to be whoever won the superbowl was most popular!
Originally posted by frankie:

Dont believe its accross by dennys neither nor back by toys r us! Less was built after i moved back to mainland

Its at the Pearl Highlands shopping center rite next to the theater, the same shopping center where 24 hrs and sams club at. They just opened like two weeks ago.

Yea they just opened it. ITs just hard having two little kids sit and watch a 3 hr football game in a resturant...
A
Originally posted by frankie:

Its at the Pearl Highlands shopping center rite next to the theater, the same shopping center where 24 hrs and sams club at. They just opened like two weeks ago.

I see, love that theatre! The food court is even better. Lol they have everything there. Accross st from walmart rite?
Originally posted by Justinsmithjs15:
Yea they just opened it. ITs just hard having two little kids sit and watch a 3 hr football game in a resturant...

True that Most kids dont care to sit for 3hrs let alone 10 min lol
Share 49ersWebzone