There are 82 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2010 NFL Draft: 49ers Class Ranked #1

Damn, anytime you have two all-pros in one class I think you probably deserve the #1 spot.

http://www.profootballrosters.com/2013/05/28/2010-nfl-draft-revisited-top-5-team-classes/
I think Anthony Davis will win an All Pro at some point too. He's only scratching the surface of what he can do... oh and he's a Niner for like forever
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
I think Anthony Davis will win an All Pro at some point too. He's only scratching the surface of what he can do... oh and he's a Niner for like forever

Agreed! He's a stud as well
Folks were going crazy bout the niners not drafting Bulaga
Originally posted by lamontb:

I've said some dumb things here, but I was actually stoked we got Davis. I was concerned at the time about the trade, rendering our 4th pick, but we ended up getting a 4th back as part of the trade down for Bowman (which was then used to get Kaep) ...

Baalke = Baller!
Originally posted by lamontb:

I remember someone saying they should've taken him over Iupati and have either Davis or Bulaga play guard.
I could've done better.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
I could've done better.

THIS
  • Amir
  • Veteran
damn the bengalis for getting Geno Atkins.
jreff says B- doe

http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/nfl-draft/173002-grade-49ers-2010-draft-years-later/
The 2011 draft was even better. The 2012 was meh. The 2013 draft is one of the best "initial looking" drafts we have ever had.
Nice! Not surprising since we drafted 3 elite players at their respective positions (Davis, Iupati, Bowman).

I also think the 2011 draft will go down as one of the best we've ever had. First we grab Aldon, a record breaking sack master. Then we get Kaepernick, the ultimate physical specimen at QB. Then you factor in Culliver, Hunter, and Miller. That was one hell of a draft.
Was a very nice draft indeed!
broncos 2010 draft 5th round perrish cox
I wanted any of the 4 tackles and iupati it worked out.