There are 203 users in the forums

Carlos Rodgers thinks he's a starter....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Maybe coming into OTA's lol... Culliver and Brown will be on the field at all times this year and Nnamdi is a Perfect fit for our corner press system. If Nnamdi proves he can still lock down in a press system, I bet T Brown moves to the slot and Rodgers is Pine Sol.
  • Silky
  • Veteran
the d is silent
He is getting paid like a starter
Carlos or Aaron?
Because he is..
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
He is getting paid like a starter
Harbalke would never start someone because of salary? With Nnamdi's salary being so low they would pay him to have a solid starting corner coming off the bench a and rotate thru long drives.
Rogers was paid to be a starter, Brown wasn't really paid to be a starter, he won it over Spencer. Culliver was drafted in the 3rd round to be a 3rd or 4th CB. Rogers is the starter opposite Brown.

Nnamdi has a prove it deal, he may not even make the team. He doesn't play Special Teams so they could easily decide to keep Cooper, Morris, Brock or Cox over him.

Rogers had a $1.25M guarantee kick in on April 1, if they wanted him out they would of done so before the guarantee and eaten that money. Rogers is a 49er for 2013 whether people like it or not.
Barring injury he'll start.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Because he is..

This barring injury or if someone takes it from him
Is what it is for now, so a non issue.

Hey girl I'm trynna give you this Rodgers. The D is silent...
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Because he is..

Remember OTC...

EVERY PLAYER MUST BE A PRO BOWLER FOR EVERY SNAP, EVERY SEASON.

Originally posted by HarboutTHAT:
Maybe coming into OTA's lol... Culliver and Brown will be on the field at all times this year and Nnamdi is a Perfect fit for our corner press system. If Nnamdi proves he can still lock down in a press system, I bet T Brown moves to the slot and Rodgers is Pine Sol.

And hey new guy...

Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by HarboutTHAT:

And hey new guy...

I don't know, but I'm diggin' his username. lol
rogers sucks
Share 49ersWebzone