LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 279 users in the forums

Do you believe in three times a charm?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Do you believe in three times a charm?

Moreover, I just watched this for the first time and I think its badass. Excellent job to homie. Sorry if this is a rekaep thread. redandgold4life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK2pupRHOcc
It takes a regime generaly three years to start winning.

HarBaughlke are ahead of the curve
[ Edited by Young2Rice on May 6, 2013 at 11:32 PM ]
Not really.
I think we saw our glaring problem from last year and have hopefully fixed it with the draft picks and FA.

The rest is up to them. We have a team good enough to win the Superbowl and i think thats all you can ask for at this time.
Originally posted by smithc28:
I think we saw our glaring problem from last year and have hopefully fixed it with the draft picks and FA.

The rest is up to them. We have a team good enough to win the Superbowl and i think thats all you can ask for at this time.

spoken like a true prodigy.
im ready to get this s**t goin again. just sayin.
we wont make it back to the NFCC game let alone the SB
  • TJA85
  • Veteran
It was hard as f**k last season to get to the SB, but with those added depth and a great draft I'm hoping they get there again and win it. Really want Frank Gore to get that ring, dudes been through thick and thin with the team.
  • Rascal
  • Veteran
If you think last year was hard as fxxk, this year is going to be even harder. Teams have got better with their personnel. Last season, I predicted 12 and 4 and we couldn't quite get there. This year I am looking at 11 and 5. The divisional games are going to be killers as well, if we are not careful we could be looking at 3 and 3.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Championship

It's tough to get there. Since 2000 the Ravens have been to the playoffs 9 times. I'm looking for the 49ers to be in that category long term. For 2013 I want them to dominate, leave nothing to chance. No first and goal at the seven on the last drive, or a fumbled punt to decide the game. Came across an interesting fact Bo Jackson ran a 4.12 for his 40. Fastest ever recorded. Bo Knows.
I sure as hell hope so. As heartbreaking as last year's SB loss was, the 49ers were very lucky to get there in the first place. To me, 2012's team was more explosive but FAR more mercurial than 2011. I really think 2011 was more their year to win it all than 2012 was. Think about it...

• They had to depend on GB losing to MIN in the final week to lock up the 2nd seed, which was very lucky.
  • They were lucky to beat GB with the terrible defensive effort in that game, relying solely on Kaep's magic to pull them through.
  • They were lucky to beat the Falcons, putting themselves in a 17 point hole on the road and depending on NaVorro Bowman and a questionable non-PI call to seal the deal
  • Luck ran out in the Super Bowl, once again putting themselves in a hole too deep to dig out of this time.

Despite all of that, they still got within 5 yards of a sixth trophy. With health hopefully on their side, added talent, and Kaep in year 2; they should right the ship and get back to their consistency of 2011. Only this time, they should be far more dominant.
Originally posted by TJA85:
It was hard as f**k last season to get to the SB, but with those added depth and a great draft I'm hoping they get there again and win it. Really want Frank Gore to get that ring, dudes been through thick and thin with the team.

Yeah we gotta make it happen this year. Shoulda happened the last two years. This is our f**kin year!
I really hope so.
Originally posted by NinerPrideinNJ:
I sure as hell hope so. As heartbreaking as last year's SB loss was, the 49ers were very lucky to get there in the first place. To me, 2012's team was more explosive but FAR more mercurial than 2011. I really think 2011 was more their year to win it all than 2012 was. Think about it...

• They had to depend on GB losing to MIN in the final week to lock up the 2nd seed, which was very lucky.
  • They were lucky to beat GB with the terrible defensive effort in that game, relying solely on Kaep's magic to pull them through.
  • They were lucky to beat the Falcons, putting themselves in a 17 point hole on the road and depending on NaVorro Bowman and a questionable non-PI call to seal the deal
  • Luck ran out in the Super Bowl, once again putting themselves in a hole too deep to dig out of this time.

Despite all of that, they still got within 5 yards of a sixth trophy. With health hopefully on their side, added talent, and Kaep in year 2; they should right the ship and get back to their consistency of 2011. Only this time, they should be far more dominant
The same could be said about many teams. Namely the NY Giants.
Share 49ersWebzone