There are 145 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Injury squad when will they be back?

Originally posted by dj43:
Since he has only one year left on his current contract, I would not be surprised to see Manningham get an injury settlement and released. So unless Patton, Williams and Jenkins show nothing in training camp and pre-season games, there is little reason to keep him around.

I would much rather keep him around, but anything is possible. A lot of his status depends on how quickly he comes back to form from injury. When healthy he was doing really well as our 2nd option. Having him, Crabtree and Boldin on the field at the same time would do wonders for our passing game.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Originally posted by dj43:
Since he has only one year left on his current contract, I would not be surprised to see Manningham get an injury settlement and released. So unless Patton, Williams and Jenkins show nothing in training camp and pre-season games, there is little reason to keep him around.

I would much rather keep him around, but anything is possible. A lot of his status depends on how quickly he comes back to form from injury. When healthy he was doing really well as our 2nd option. Having him, Crabtree and Boldin on the field at the same time would do wonders for our passing game.

Meh, i had high hopes for him and he showed glmpses, but he simply cant stay healthy.
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by jreff22:

please tell me thats a true story

No, just an example of the wacky s**t that can happen if you stay awake after taking Ambien. It's a sleep aid that has hallucinogenic side effects while also causing anterograde amnesia.

My fiancee's friend cut off all her hair because she didn't go to bed right away. She woke up and had no idea how it happened.

Scary thing... people have been known to drive while under it's effects.

Friends dad baked a caked. Scary things indeed.