Carolina Panthers 65/1

New York Jets 120/1

Cleveland Browns 125/1

Arizona Cardinals 140/1

Tennessee Titans 140/1

Buffalo Bills 150/1

Oakland Raiders 200/1

Jacksonville Jaguars 200/1

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2013/4/30/4286942/2013-super-bowl-odds-49ers-broncos
some team/player where someone dies or finds god will ruin it again

/thread
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

/thread

there already is something brewing...

RGIII comeback/ Team Name Change

/thread

We'll counter with our Marcus Lattimore feel good story!

/thread
  • It is Tony Gonzalez's last year...no wait, he signed for two years.
  • RGIII makes an incredible Adrian Peterson-like recovery and leads his team to a Superbowl victory. Nah.
  • Historic 49ers playing their last ride in Candlestick (into an NFL-approved stadium) and leading the nation is merchandise sales along with a rising QB star (with tats) that the younger generation can identify with?...ladies and gentleman, we have our Superbowl winner! NFL/Entertainment is tied to Vegas.
Originally posted by NCommand:
  • It is Tony Gonzalez's last year...no wait, he signed for two years.
  • RGIII makes an incredible Adrian Peterson-like recovery and leads his team to a Superbowl victory. Nah.
  • Historic 49ers playing their last ride in Candlestick (into an NFL-approved stadium) and leading the nation is merchandise sales along with a rising QB star (with tats) that the younger generation can identify with?...ladies and gentleman, we have our Superbowl winner! NFL/Entertainment is tied to Vegas.

to add on, I believe if Niners win it then Cowboy will ride off into the sunset with a ring.
Originally posted by shaneblonien:
to add on, I believe if Niners win it then Cowboy will ride off into the sunset with a ring.

Yeah you know, I thought about that but b/c of who he is..the anti-Ray...he'd secretly tell his team and we wouldn't find out until AFTER the Superbowl. The NFL may push for him to vocalize it...great story. LOL.
I'd be curious to see how preseason odds like that stack up to actual results. i.e. how many teams within the last 10 years that won the Super Bowl were top 3 favorites going into the season? Top 5? Top 10?
Money talks.

However, I would definitely give a higher chance to the Falcons. They are the team I am most worried about.
I worry about Seattle too, but that's mostly because we have to play them twice and once at their place; they're like a highly annoying younger sibling.
The Broncos are also a team I worry about meeting in the Super Bowl.
I am confused with Denver that high. Makes no sense at all to me but whatever. I would not be surprised if the superbowl were 49ers Patriots though and I also have no problem believing the NFC championship could be 49ers Seahawks, as much as I am disgusted to admit that.

• Bodhi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BayArea:
I am confused with Denver that high. Makes no sense at all to me but whatever. I would not be surprised if the superbowl were 49ers Patriots though and I also have no problem believing the NFC championship could be 49ers Seahawks, as much as I am disgusted to admit that.

People love betting on Peyton Manning
damn Jags 200/1, with the Blackmon suspension it should be 600/1
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Money talks.

However, I would definitely give a higher chance to the Falcons. They are the team I am most worried about.
I worry about Seattle too, but that's mostly because we have to play them twice and once at their place; they're like a highly annoying younger sibling.
The Broncos are also a team I worry about meeting in the Super Bowl.

Unless trufant becomes a shutdown cb from day one and they miraculously find pass rush then maybe, I feel kaep can pick them apart and we can run on them. If our d improves from the playoffs we should beat them, Seattle is the team that's right behind us and the team that worries me the most
$20 on the Raiders
Share 49ersWebzone