some team/player where someone dies or finds god will ruin it again/thread
There are 829 users in the forums
some team/player where someone dies or finds god will ruin it againOriginally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
some team/player where someone dies or finds god will ruin it again
/thread
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:some team/player where someone dies or finds god will ruin it again
/thread
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
some team/player where someone dies or finds god will ruin it again
/thread
Originally posted by NCommand:
- It is Tony Gonzalez's last year...no wait, he signed for two years.
- RGIII makes an incredible Adrian Peterson-like recovery and leads his team to a Superbowl victory. Nah.
- Historic 49ers playing their last ride in Candlestick (into an NFL-approved stadium) and leading the nation is merchandise sales along with a rising QB star (with tats) that the younger generation can identify with?...ladies and gentleman, we have our Superbowl winner! NFL/Entertainment is tied to Vegas.
Originally posted by shaneblonien:
to add on, I believe if Niners win it then Cowboy will ride off into the sunset with a ring.
Originally posted by BayArea:
I am confused with Denver that high. Makes no sense at all to me but whatever. I would not be surprised if the superbowl were 49ers Patriots though and I also have no problem believing the NFC championship could be 49ers Seahawks, as much as I am disgusted to admit that.
Originally posted by BrianGO:Money talks.
However, I would definitely give a higher chance to the Falcons. They are the team I am most worried about.
I worry about Seattle too, but that's mostly because we have to play them twice and once at their place; they're like a highly annoying younger sibling.
The Broncos are also a team I worry about meeting in the Super Bowl.