There are 62 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Why the 49ers will have the best record next season

Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Rams

I definitely would watch out for the Rams without a doubt.
Realistically if our defensive front plays at the level of 2011 along with the firepower the offense now possesses it will be a very tall order for most of our 2013 opponents. I say no worse than 12-4 and likely 13-3, same as 2 seasons ago.
dc shame
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Realistically if our defensive front plays at the level of 2011 along with the firepower the offense now possesses it will be a very tall order for most of our 2013 opponents. I say no worse than 12-4 and likely 13-3, same as 2 seasons ago.

I would say 11-5, we just haven't done enough on the offensive side of the ball. More importantly, I see the division being an issue. I think between the Seahawks and Rams, of the 4 games we could lose up to 3 if we are not careful. My prediction for last season was 12-4 and we didn't quite get there, partly thanks to Akers for the 2 Rams games, so I am going to be a bit more grounded this time around. Hopefully, we get to split the 2 games with the Seahawks and Rams, leaving a bit more room for any unpleasant suprises with the other teams.