There are 143 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jaws on ESPN SportsCenter Special

He just said that he thinks that Colin Kaepernick has the ability and upside to be the greatest QB of all time in the history of the game.

Thoughts?
Jaws is dumb
Jaws been on Kaps dick since he started lastyear
Kaep will do to the nfl what the west coast offense did.
Originally posted by JConnelly:
He just said that he thinks that Colin Kaepernick has the ability and upside to be the greatest QB of all time in the history of the game.

Thoughts?

still cant throw a floater lol
Has the ability, keyword. Think he has the work ethic and the right team to become one of the best. Now Kaepernick and the 49ers have to put it together on the field!
Kap will last as long as it takes for defenses to figure out the Pistol, which seemed to be happening late last year.

We need to stick to a traditional WCO, keep Kap under center and run some designed bootlegs, mix in some Pistol every now and then. We can't win running Pistol as our primary offense.
He has the mental attitude to keep excelling, talent, athletic ability and coaching. Also he has a OLine that can protect him so - why not?
Add Phil Sims to CK's fan club. While everyone was impressed by CK's runs against the Packers, Sims repeated marvelled at the strength of Kap's arm that allowed him to make intermediate throws with the ball arriving on a wire as the receiver finished making his cut. As impressive as his runs were, Sims liked Kap as a passer.
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 1,979
Originally posted by DrGonzo00:
Kap will last as long as it takes for defenses to figure out the Pistol, which seemed to be happening late last year.

We need to stick to a traditional WCO, keep Kap under center and run some designed bootlegs, mix in some Pistol every now and then. We can't win running Pistol as our primary offense.

The pistol has nothing to do it. it's just where he lines up to take the snaps, it's not the zone read. zone read is what defenses might need to figure out. And even if they do he's proven he can be a superior dropback passer.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 31,440
Originally posted by dhp318:
Jaws is dumb

Because he thinks Kaepernick can be the greatest of all time.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 31,440
Originally posted by mebemused:
Add Phil Sims to CK's fan club. While everyone was impressed by CK's runs against the Packers, Sims repeated marvelled at the strength of Kap's arm that allowed him to make intermediate throws with the ball arriving on a wire as the receiver finished making his cut. As impressive as his runs were, Sims liked Kap as a passer.

That's what impressed me the most about Kaepernick, is his ability to pass from the pocket and not just be called a scrambling QB. He can do what Mike Vick cannot.
Originally posted by DrGonzo00:
Kap will last as long as it takes for defenses to figure out the Pistol, which seemed to be happening late last year.

We need to stick to a traditional WCO, keep Kap under center and run some designed bootlegs, mix in some Pistol every now and then. We can't win running Pistol as our primary offense.

Did you watch Sports center for a few minutes and suddenly think you know what you are talking about?
Originally posted by DrGonzo00:
Kap will last as long as it takes for defenses to figure out the Pistol, which seemed to be happening late last year.

We need to stick to a traditional WCO, keep Kap under center and run some designed bootlegs, mix in some Pistol every now and then. We can't win running Pistol as our primary offense.

Oh Really? So, once the Pistol is figured out he will fade away? That is laughable. The kid showed he can throw from the pocket with his rifle arm.
Originally posted by JConnelly:
He just said that he thinks that Colin Kaepernick has the ability and upside to be the greatest QB of all time in the history of the game.

Thoughts?

Who knows. He has more god given ability than Joe Montana had. Faster and better arm for sure. Now, that hardly means he will come close to being the greatest QB of all time but he has the skill set.